Fallout- Old Glory OOC

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Board' started by White Knight, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Evil Banana

Evil Banana Still Mildly Glowing

May 1, 2012
    "Thank you evil banana" oh youre welcome guys it was my pleasure :P

2. Evil Banana

May 1, 2012
    and the rp died again..

3. Chromevod

Chromevod Nope.

May 25, 2011
    :roll: White Knight will be back soon enough. We need our GM to give us an update before we can continue after all.

4. Evil Banana

May 1, 2012
    well duh its his turn

5. White Knight

White Knight Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Aug 28, 2010
    Sorry I haven't given an update. Also, I won't be online for the next week or so, as I have some exams I need to study for. I will post one last update, and then you can have your characters interact until i get back, at which point we will move onto the village, where the funeral is happening.

6. Chromevod

Chromevod Nope.

May 25, 2011
    So we can just assume that after this round we've finished off the scorpions?

7. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    Yeah sure.

8. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    If anybody is still willing to do this RP, then post in here, Sorry I haven't been on lately, but right now I have a lot more free time.

9. Deathclaw Chameleon

Deathclaw Chameleon Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 28, 2011
    I am for sure. Never knewit was continuing, gmal didn't tell me >:(

10. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    I have a lot more free time, so I can continue this if the others want to.

11. Deathclaw Chameleon

Deathclaw Chameleon Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 28, 2011
    So where our characters popping to now?

12. hans omega

hans omega First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2012
    I was looking to get in on this since its the only Role Playing board left. I guess I will post my Character now so you guys can see.

Name: Hans
    Race: Human
    Eyes: Look Black
    Hair: Dark Buzz Cut
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 165 lb
    Complexion: Caucasian
    Voice: Hard as nails tough guy
    Bio: Born and raised in Utah the only name he was ever known by is Hans. At the age of 13 he started working in a General store when he went home one day his family was missing, this brought Hans to a dark place, and in this world noting could prevent his downward spiral. He bought a few weapons, read a few magazines on lock picking etc. and started breaking into homes that seemed to belong to more of the wealthy in the wasteland. Hans started learning the way of a thief, and got so good that know one in the town suspected a thing. He still worked at that small shack called a general store by day, and snuck to other settlements for caps, weapons, and what not. He would find mercenary hide outs and he was so smart, the next morning the whole place would be empty. Eventually, the owner of his store died leaving him with his store, which Hans sold. People became scared of Hans, his attitude and appearance were...somewhat evil. He had started killing, its not how you think he would kill those he thought a threat, mercenaries out on a mission or robbing a store. People would walk in the door and find a dead thief and an empty safe. The town outcast Hans, and he started wandering the west, surviving off his thievery, charisma, chems, drinks, and gambling.
    Weapons: Bowie Knife, 22mm pistol(8 clips), Samurai Sword, COS Silencer Rifle (5 clips)
    Clothing: Leather Armor Reinforced, Storm Chaser Hat, Authority Glasses
    Items: 5 stimpaks, 5 med x, 5 physcho, 3 jet, 1 antivenom, 3 beer, a purified water
    Hates: Mercenaries and competition
    Other Info: Seems like a cool guy, can be very dangerous

13. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    Get rid of the Samurai Sword, it's cliche. Get rid of the COS rifle and replace it with a normal sniper rifle, Unique weapons from the games aren't allowed, and this one can't be justified as it's a custom weapon from a very small group of BoS members, so it's unlikely your character would have it. 22mm shells are used in anti-air guns, did you mean a .22 pistol? Change those and then you're good to go.

14. hans omega

hans omega First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2012
    Edited Version

Name: Hans
    Race: Human
    Eyes: Look Black
    Hair: Dark Buzz Cut w/ Light Beard
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 165 lb Very Fit
    Complexion: Caucasian
    Voice: Hard as nails tough guy
    Bio: Born and raised in Utah the only name he was ever known by is Hans. At the age of 13 he started working in a General store when he went home one day his family was missing, this brought Hans to a dark place, and in this world noting could prevent his downward spiral. He bought a few weapons, read a few magazines on lock picking etc. and started breaking into homes that seemed to belong to more of the wealthy in the wasteland. Hans started learning the way of a thief, and got so good that know one in the town suspected a thing. He still worked at that small shack called a general store by day, and snuck to other settlements for caps, weapons, and what not. He would find mercenary hide outs and he was so smart, the next morning the whole place would be empty. Eventually, the owner of his store died leaving him with his store, which Hans sold. People became scared of Hans, his attitude and appearance were...somewhat evil. He had started killing, its not how you think he would kill those he thought a threat, mercenaries out on a mission or robbing a store. People would walk in the door and find a dead thief and an empty safe. The town outcast Hans, and he started wandering the west, surviving off his thievery, charisma, chems, drinks, and gambling.
    Weapons: Bowie Knife, .22pistol silenced (8 clips), Sniper Rifle Silenced (4 clips)
    Clothing: Leather Armor Reinforced, Storm Chaser Hat, Authority Glasses
    Items: 5 stimpaks, 5 med x, 5 physcho, 3 jet, 1 antivenom, 3 beer, 2 purified waters, and a few pieces of paper.
    Hates: Mercenaries and competition
    Other Info: Seems like a cool guy, can be very dangerous

15. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    Ok that's good. You can post your characters intro, and then the group will arrive at the next town.

16. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    Chromevod, it's Edward you're talking to, not David. David's watching you from a distance, remember?

17. Chromevod

Chromevod Nope.

May 25, 2011
    My bad! It's fixed now. A couple of the names got mixed up in my head.

18. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010
    I've replied already as if you hadn't made those mistakes, but thanks anyway for fixing the post.

19. AbullSinCara

AbullSinCara Modder&Mapper

Jul 2, 2012
    Can i post my character to?

20. White Knight

Aug 28, 2010