Fallout: The Movie

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Guest, Jan 20, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

so it's rumored that they are looking into a Fallout movie, dunno, I think Mel Gibson would make a good main character, he did a fine job in the Mad Max movies...

And here's an idea for fallout 3, wot about different races for characters as well?

2. Kurt Russel, may also fit...

or maybe Kurt Russel...remember his "escape from LA", he may also fit to the main character beside Mel Gibson. But i don't hear any rumour that there will be Fallout : The MOvie, can you clearified this news?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

This is where I got it from...

in the latest news letter from this fine site, they said, and I quote
    "Yes, making Fallout into a movie is still being looked into.
    It might even have been started, but we'll be the last to hear. ;)"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah well

There was also a PC Gamer that had a little blip about a Fallout movie about 5 years ago. Go figure.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Leonardo DiCapprio as..

The farmer who get's plastered by the Enclave. RATATATATATATATATATA!!!!

-Xotor-

[div align=center][hr]
    Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy and paste me into your signature box to help me spread![/div]

6. Dule

Dule Guest

I think it sould be a no-name

the best actor for the role of The Vault Dweller would be a No-Name Actor. I dont think a big shot would do good, Plus it would mean they would have to pay them less so more money for the movie (-:

7. Smackrazor

Smackrazor Guest

Thank God for that...

I thought you were actually seriously going to pick out a lead role for Lenard DeCapitated.

Speaking of which, check out the Leonardo assassin game at http://www.newgrounds.com/
    Also check out Pico's adventures and UFA.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]
    [TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
    [TD]
    [font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: ieatpokeman@hotmial.com]Smackrazor[/a]​
    [font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=http://www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com/]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
    Co-webmaster: [a href=http://diepokemon.virtualave.net/]No Pokemon Allowed[/a][/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

8. Shadowman

Shadowman Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Apr 24, 2003
    I'd like the Watchowski brothers to direct it.

After they're done with the Matrix 2 and 3 that is. Bullet time effects in the fallout movie mmmmmmhhhh...

9. Smackrazor

Smackrazor Guest

As long as they used good actors...

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-00 AT 03:37PM (GMT)[p]Sean connery should be in it, mel gibson should be in it, the whole top gun cast, and definately some hot chicks as well.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]
    [TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
    [TD]
    [font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: ieatpokeman@hotmail.com]Smackrazor[/a]​
    [font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: http://www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com/"
    Co-webmaster: http://diepokemon.virtualave.net/[/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

10. Surf Solar

Surf Solar So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2009
    Wow, this thread is 10 years old and you necro rape it with a joke-onliner? :shocked:

11. Professor Danger!

Professor Danger! Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Aug 30, 2009
    One that's not even good or original. Chuck Norris isn't cool.

12. Lynette

Lynette It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 9, 2010
    Lets hope Uwe Boll directs it so I can have a depression if I want one.

13. Fermi Paradox

Fermi Paradox First time out of the vault

Mar 28, 2010
    Mel Gibson is kind of old now, don't you think?

14. CloudlessDruid

CloudlessDruid Not a Soviet Droid Orderite

Oct 11, 2008
    Well, so they should do a Fallout 2 movie. Mel Gibson would still be the Vault Dweller, but in the movie he would be still alive.

15. Professor Danger!

Aug 30, 2009
    There should be NO MORE MOVIES BASED OFF OF VIDEOGAMES. Have you people not learned this lesson yet?!

16. Random Turnip

Random Turnip First time out of the vault

May 29, 2009
    Re: I think it sould be a no-name

This.

Mel Gobson would have been great, but he's getting on a bit now.

Bethesda have hinted at a movie a couple of times, and normally Bethesda don't give things away too easily, so i would bet it's on the cards, god only knows when though. I would predict some time near a game release as they would just boost each other's media coverage.

17. Khan FurSainty

Khan FurSainty Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Apr 23, 2009
    Re: I think it sould be a no-name

Plus our rage when both the game and movie suck major ass.

18. weaponx

weaponx First time out of the vault

Mar 27, 2010
    I would LOVE a fallout movie. I'm just hoping it's done well. I think it could be really cool. And I think an unknown or very young would be good. He should be just coming out of the vault to help them in someway and get mixed up in some post apocolyptic hijinx. But some good dangerous hijinxs.

19. Professor Danger!

Aug 30, 2009
    I'm not a fan. And yes, i've seen enough of him.

Dirty Harry > Chuck Norris anyways. It's infallible. Don't even try to argue. I win. Etc.

20. chaosapiant

chaosapiant It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 30, 2008
    I was playing Fallout 1 last night, and had the discussion with Harold when he talks about Richard Grey and their expedition to Mariposa. And I thought: holy shit! THAT should be the Fallout movie! That's a great story to tell right there!