Fallout TV show coming 2024, featuring Vault 33 in Los Angeles

Aside from them making Power Armor too Iron Man-y it just doesn’t look good to me in general as a Power Armor design. Then again, I’ve never really liked the look of T-60 Power Armor anyway.

Weird for the BoS member to not instantly shoot the ghoul on sight, but i guess it's that plot armor critics complain about.

Weird for the BoS member to not instantly shoot the ghoul on sight, but i guess it's that plot armor critics complain about.
I don't think brotherhood had anything against ghouls before Bethesda decided to turn them into second Enclave in F4. It's more strange that he decided to help her at all. Since when brotherhood cared about helping some random wastelanders?

I don't think brotherhood had anything against ghouls before Bethesda decided to turn them into second Enclave in F4. It's more strange that he decided to help her at all. Since when brotherhood cared about helping some random wastelanders?
Maybe they met prior to this scene. We do see him get attacked by a yao guai in some of the montage trailers.

First scene just dropped
iu

Screenshot_20240409-030017_1.png

Screenshot_20240409-030021_1.png

Well folks, looks like we're getting the TV Show earlier than scheduled! :eek: :shock:

Is anybody on here planning to watch the entire thing? Because I'm definitely NOT going to waste my time on it, unless majority of reviews from REAL, ACTUAL sources from the fandom who haven't sold out to the hype, & aren't on Bethesda's payroll, says that it's good!

:confused:

View attachment 28386

View attachment 28387

Well folks, looks like we're getting the TV Show earlier than scheduled! :eek: :shock:

Is anybody on here planning to watch the entire thing? Because I'm definitely NOT going to waste my time on it, unless majority of reviews from REAL, ACTUAL sources from the fandom who haven't sold out to the hype, & aren't on Bethesda's payroll, says that it's good!

:confused:

I'll see if I can find it on the open seas.
I won't watch it, since I don't have any streaming subscription service.

Be a pirate

I'm willing to give it a decent shot.
If I like it, I'll post it here and you can all be pissed off and say I'm killing Fallout.

Well good. Let it die.

I'm willing to give it a decent shot.
If I like it, I'll post it here and you can all be pissed off and say I'm killing Fallout.

Well good. Let it die.
Fallout's been dead for a long time. What's been presented to us since 2008 (barring NV) has been a skin suit of made up of it's iconography, all the while the wearer is screaming "remember the time", whilst completely missing the point of those "times". Just my take but I really think that the only reason we got FO3 instead of Apocalypse Road, is because of Bethesda's lack of confidence in an original IP, a fear they were right to have.

Yeah, can't exactly kill something that has been dead for years.

I really think that the only reason we got FO3 instead of Apocalypse Road, is because of Bethesda's lack of confidence in an original IP, a fear they were right to have.
Given the quality of Starfield, they were right. The only reason their Elder Scrolls and Fallout games were as popular as they were was because of brand recognition.

It comes out at 3 AM in Europe, so I'll check out some reviews before deciding whether to watch tomorrow evening.

Soundtrack is available on SoundCloud. While the majority of it sounds like FO4's, there're some that are clearly inspired by the classic tracks (I swear I've heard a part of FO1 Shady Sands track.)

According to IMDB, Robert House and Frederick Sinclair appear as minor roles in 2 episodes.

The Boys at the Fallout TV Show premiere:
Screenshot_20240410-004529_1.png

Screenshot_20240410-023945_1.png

From left to right:
Tim Cain, Brian Fargo, Todd Howard, & Emil Pagliarulo.

Both pics taken from Twitter.

:ok: 8-)

Back