Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Yesterday

Hexer i was the guy make some arts for you. My Nickname was Kane Vollstrecker.

Ahh Kane, now I remember you. You were on the team for a week, made lots of recolored art on your own and got into arguments with other team members. Then you left or was asked to leave, can't recall actually.

Well, this isn't "my" thread, it's ours. And I'm not the moderator here but I can see where this is going. Just saying.

Hexer i was the guy make some arts for you. My Nickname was Kane Vollstrecker.

@Hassknecht in real life you are only a worm, i will take you with single punch down, but here you think you are a big woman i give a fuck of you or you 3 gaylords that follow you like dogs. you have now 3 fans, but i dont like this 3 guys(Lexx, Sagez, Risewild-Cocksuckers and Ladyboys) so ignore them for now.

Sorry hexer for that in your thread but i dont like worms like them.
Uhm, what? I tried to tell you nicely that maybe you shouldn't start too much shit with everyone (seeing as there have been a lot of reported posts in the past few days), and everyone else should also be nice. And then you go ahead and out of your way to insult me, not even directly but in an edited post? I stand by my assessment, you're probably not as cool as you think.
So how about we all (and that includes everyone) try and be nice once more, eh?

Ahh Kane, now I remember you. You were on the team for a week, made lots of recolored art on your own and got into arguments with other team members. Then you left or was asked to leave, can't recall actually.

Well, this isn't "my" thread, it's ours. And I'm not the moderator here but I can see where this is going. Just saying.

I leave the team because there wasn't a real concept, i see you returned now to fallout 2 engine. I was more than a week in the team, we have talked many times before via pm.

All members were idiots and you know it.

And when guys like to fuck me, i fuck them back hardly.

But i ignjore you, because youre not better than this guys.

@Hassknecht i give a fuck what you or other guys here say. You can ban me its not intresing for me.

I speak here how i like, and every guy that comes with stupid things, like lexx will get it back from me.

@Hassknecht i give a fuck what you or other guys here say. You can ban me its not intresing for me.

I speak here how i like, and every guy that comes with stupid things, like lexx will get it back from me.
The forum has rules, though, and relentless unecessary hostility is definitely not allowed. It's not that hard to just, y'know, not insult or threaten people or whatever. This isn't your forum, after all.

I leave the team because there wasn't a real concept, i see you returned now to fallout 2 engine. I was more than a week in the team, we have talked many times before via pm.

I've looked it up now and the reason you left is because we told you WWII weapons broke apart after 300 years and a world-wide nuclear war.

I've looked it up now and the reason you left is because we told you WWII weapons broke apart after 300 years and a world-wide nuclear war.

In fallout 1,2 are many world war 2 weapons... Mauser, Ak, Shotgun, grease gun etc.. In fallout tactics... Bren gun, mp38, stengun, ak etc

Have you or a team member ever played a fallout game?

In fallout 1,2 are many world war 2 weapons... Mauser, Ak, Shotgun, grease gun etc.. In fallout tactics... Bren gun, mp38, stengun, ak etc
Neither Fallout 1, Fallout 2 or Tactics happen 300 years after World War 2 though. Fallout 2 is actually only 200 years from WWII. :whatever:

Now, what can happen is that Post-Apocalyptic gun companies can make their own versions of pre-war weapons. The Gun Runners in Fallout 2 and New Vegas are supposed to be the major source of pre-war weapon designs available in the wastes. They have the blueprints and make new versions of it for sale.
In this case it would be possible to have pretty much any real world weapon in-game with a kinda lore friendly reason.

Although we should also remember that real life guns in Fallout Tactics are one of the main complaints Fallout players have about that game.

Van Buren is happening in 2253, 308 years after WWII ended.

This is a sci-fi game but anyone can mod their WWII guns into it by themselves.
As Risewild points out, it's a well-know fact what Fallout fans and devs said on this topic over the years. There's nothing new to discuss here.

Van Buren is happening in 2253, 308 years after WWII ended.

This is a sci-fi game but anyone can mod their WWII guns into it by themselves.
As Risewild points out, it's a well-know fact what Fallout fans and devs said on this topic over the years. There's nothing new to discuss here.

I dont know what risewild posted.

There are many sci-fi games with world war 2 weapons.

You can rebuild weapons in wasteland with right parts or give them a way to works.

A 300 years old AK is now standard assault rifle in USA but other weapons like m 1 garand or esle dont exist or other American weapons.

America have one of the biggest weapons amount where are this weapons now eaten by molerats and rats.

@hexer I asked about trains, because apparently trains were to be quite important in F3. Van Buren intro screen probably shows that some of the prisoners were transported to Tibbets by trains*. Of course I don't know how important they were in Avellone's vision, Circle Junction and Iron Lines tribe won't probably appear in Yesterday (I guess).

Another minor idea is using Repair and Science on various objects to get additional XP and lore/information (when they don't need repairing). Like: ,,After inspecting the sealed container you realize that this exact type was used before the Great War to store viruses and bacteria created for biological warfare. You get 200 xp.'' If skill is too low you won't get any info.

* Was Tibbets a completely underground prison? Even with all the high-tech I would assume that some infrastructure would be on the surface. I know that the map is already big :P
______
Vali - you're that type of guy who would whine after being banned, coming back with a new account to whine even more. You can't ban stupidity. I like this thread, you can bump it.

And when guys like to fuck me, i fuck them back hardly.
^ seems gay to me. Fantasies are ok.

@hexer I asked about trains, because apparently trains were to be quite important in F3. Van Buren intro screen probably shows that some of the prisoners were transported to Tibbets by trains*. Of course I don't know how important they were in Avellone's vision, Circle Junction and Iron Lines tribe won't probably appear in Yesterday (I guess).

Oh yeah, I know about that. Was just being vague to avoid spoilers ;)

Another minor idea is using Repair and Science on various objects to get additional XP and lore/information (when they don't need repairing).

Yes, this has already been implemented in some places and will be added to other. More are on their way!

* Was Tibbets a completely underground prison? Even with all the high-tech I would assume that some infrastructure would be on the surface. I know that the map is already big :P

You will find an exact answer to your question in the next release! I ask for a bit more patience, it's coming along just fine :)

Lots of updates! But mostly testing and bugfixing these days. Will keep you posted about releases, don't worry you won't miss anything :)

@hexer This may be out of bounds, but could you say which ones did make the cut?
:hatersgonnahate:

The soundtrack will be included in the next release and updated with each subsequent release. What could happen is that I give you the song names now, and change my mind later because I find / get another song that fits the location better and swap it. It's best to just stick to what gets released.

Back