Favorite robot in fallout series?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Himalayanapplebutter, Jul 18, 2016.

What is your favorite robot in the fallout series?

1. Assualtron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Protectron

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Robobrain

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Sentrybot

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Eyebot

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  6. Mr.handy/Mr.gutsy

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  7. Secuirtron

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  8. Cyberdog

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  9. Synth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Himalayanapplebutter

Himalayanapplebutter First time out of the vault

Jul 18, 2016
    I am posting this to see which robot will get the most votes.

2. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    Mr Handy for me.

3. Earth

Earth Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2013
    I wanna say the eyebot. I know it was a Bethesda design but I love what Obsidian did with it with ED-E.

That and I like the floaty eyebots in the original Fallout anyway.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  4. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010
    Mr Handy (Fallout 1/2)
    There's just something I like about its big bulky octopus-like design.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. kraag

kraag Stalwart Prick

Dec 26, 2015
    F.I.S.T.O. !!!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  6. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Eyebots because of ED-E and floating boombox idea in general. Original eyebots counts in too.

7. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    You forgot:
    Liberty Prime (although is is actually only one, so it is not really a model of robots):
    Think Tank (I don't know if they are considered robots, but since Synths and Robobrains are on the list):
    And all of the robots from Tactics:

And I will just not mention the ones from POS because that game is not even canon :lmao:.

Anyway, I voted for the Mr Handy/Mr Gutsy from all the ones from that list :nod:.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    Liberty Prime because of the anti communist lines. Love it!
    Eyebot mostly because of Ed-E but also becaus of the music they play in F3
    Sentry Bot because i allways wanted one as a follower in F2.

9. Einhanderc7

Einhanderc7 Vat dipped, grown and still oozing with perfection

Apr 22, 2016
    What about the big security robots from FO2? You know the ones in Sierra Army depot! Those were my favorite :).

Also Bethesda didn't come up with Eyebots, they were in FO2, and I think FO1 as well. Granted they are more "crude" than the main stream ones, but they did have a rather interesting plunger attack that made me laugh.

Do Cyberdogs count as well? They are technically cyborgs I suppose.

10. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    The sentry Bots are the big ones! Also i was about to say that about the Eyebots but they are different enough tbh. The ones i F1-2 are floating and only using melee?

11. Ben Soto

Ben Soto Professional Salt Shaker

Jul 7, 2014
    My favorite robot design? Liberty Prime from Fallout 4. He looks like a robot superweapon.

My favorite robot design that isn't limited to one example? Mr. Handy from the modern series.

My favorite example from that design? Codsworth from Fallout 4. There are few characters in that game I can say I liked, and Codsworth takes the cake.

12. Lone-soul-walker

Lone-soul-walker First time out of the vault

Jul 20, 2016
    The protectron he's a fire fighter ,a policeman,a soldier,a doctor,a construction worker,a mascot for stuff like nuka cola,and f.I.s.t.o.

13. Lucas9

Lucas9 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 16, 2016
    Favorite designs:

- Protectron (FO4's redesign is even better)
    - Eyebot

Favorite robots:

- Primm Slim (early game favorite, maybe because of his Vikki and Vance lines)
    - ED-E
    - Fisto
    - Victor (he's generally upbeat but has some excellent lines thanks to his voice acting,"I'll let that slide seeing how you gotta mind full of vengeance for that no-good polecat" brings shivers to my spine)
    - Yes Man

Mr. Handy was cool in that it had a really futuristic design, but it was burned out by Bethesda.

14. SuperMutantGirl

SuperMutantGirl First time out of the vault

Jun 30, 2016
    ROBOBRAIN! If only because I wish to escape the inevitability of death, and having a all terrain, sturdy tank like body, noodle-y arms, and the ability to keep my voice and possibly my thoughts are Huge bonuses... I would have said assultron 'cus I love the stupid idea of a femme-fatal robot (I mean come on! It's a robut with Dat Ass) but again, I love the idea 'cus it's so silly, but its the same reason I didn't vote it.

Would have said LP But both designs are horrifically flawed. F3 his legs were far too close together to grant the balance he would need to stand still, a stiff enough wind would knock him over, but then again, its made worse in failout4 but giving him AT-AT-Ankles. Seriously, what ever kind'a servos he would have in his ankle wouyld wear the fuck out after a few steps, thus letting that glorious anti-communist, pure-murican machine fall flat on its back or face. Though his fucking football throw does make up for that nonsense. And his voice is so awesome and commanding and deep, sexy ... Er... At least That's what I hear from some disgusting fetishists...

15. Whammytap

Whammytap First time out of the vault

Aug 5, 2016
    Favorite individual robot: Button Gwinnett. I find it touching that such a robot could still exist, having been so sheltered. Deputy Weld, that dean from Roosevelt Academy, and F.I.S.T.O. are hilarious. Protectrons just seem to be programmed with the best personalities.

Robobrains creep me out. They have personalities, too--uniformly sociopathic ones.

16. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Sentry bot MK II is missing from the list...

17. Francis H

Francis H It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 3, 2016
    Protectron, mostly because of Fisto.

18. The Water Ship

The Water Ship The Water Chip's lesser-known counterpart.

Aug 4, 2016
    Fallout 2 sentry bots are my favorite. The design is both intimidating and fits with the few locations they're in.

19. Spooky

Spooky mean girl

Mar 12, 2016
    My favorite individual robots are ED-E and FISTO, while my favorite model would have to be the eyebots in Lonesome Road. They seem kinda cute, idk.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    These appeal visually to me the most:

Bethesda's eyebot redesign
    Security Bot MK II
    Securitron
    Roboscorpion

Personally I've never fully understood the appeal of liberty prime.:shrug:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016