Filmed evidence of cops shooting minorities in urban US:

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Roshambo, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
  2. Wooz

Wooz Vault Sweeper Admin Orderite

May 18, 2003
    Hah. Reminds me of the time a tiger ran away from a Warsaw circus and an armed policeman along with a vet ran to catch it. The cop managed to shoot and kill... the vet.

Or the police sappers. Ha! During a mission to surprise and arrest a gang in an apartment, they were planning to blow up the door. They blew up the entire building's facade. Surprise attack allright.

3. Dabeav

Dabeav First time out of the vault

Feb 20, 2006
    My conceal carry instructor showed us this, hilarious and illusrates the point well that you can never be too careful with weapons.

4. Roshambo

Apr 3, 2003
    First rule of gun safety, no matter which US govt institution or approved course, always treat a gun as if it were loaded, had no safety, and was ready to fire at any time. Thusly, you become very spacially aware, and incidents like these don't happen to win a Purple Toe Award.

5. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    i've always found glocks dangerous... besides, i find them too light to comfortably shoot.

6. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded Vault Fossil

Jun 17, 2003
    LOL, I love when they pick up the bigger gun, the kid starts shouting for them to put it down and no one can take it seriously anymore. I'm impressed he was able to keep going after firing the gun but whew, talk about killing his credibility in their eyes.

7. c0ldst33ltrs4u

c0ldst33ltrs4u Vault Dweller

Jan 12, 2004
    Now that is just the kind of guy that serves and protects; nothing can stop him from completing this hazardous mission: showing the kiddies EXACTLY why one should never play with guns.
    God bless the man who thought that automatic weapons are too much for a cop to handle and God bless America, without it the world would be just boring.

8. Sovz

Sovz Vault Dweller

Aug 11, 2003

why would Tiger Woods run away form the circus?

9. Wooz

May 18, 2003
    Because a Romanian tried to attach his genitals to heavy machinery?

10. Roshambo

Apr 3, 2003
    It also showed that a gunshot wound, at least to the kids' eyes, wasn't a big deal. Now, I know he wanted to be a big, bad, tough guy cop, but bleeding onto a classroom floor isn't the brightest of examples in anyone's book. It does, and did, provide for some mild amusement. I can easily believe the class' next move as they put the video into mpeg format.

"Yo, dawg, check this video out! I was in that muthahfuckah when the pig...shot...himself!"

God Bless America for coining the phrase, "Hey, y'all, watch this!"

11. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    I suppose the gunshot wound couldn't have been very serious. It was probably just a flesh wound, 'cause I can't imagine he would still have been standing up straight if the bullet actually penetrated his leg/foot. No matter how tough he appears to be.

Funny footage, but rather old.

12. Malky

Malky Lived Through the Heat Death
    Orderite

May 7, 2003
    Glocks are so fucking lame.

13. Wooz

May 18, 2003
    Nothing says "cool" like a Vulcan.

14. c0ldst33ltrs4u

Jan 12, 2004
    We don't do that any more; these days we just cut them off cook them and sell them to the tourists as a national dish.

15. Jebus

Jebus Background Radiant
    Orderite

Jan 29, 2004
    I wonder what the bloody use is of taking guns to an anti-gun rally in the first place.

Especially since the cop obviously likes them - ànd he uses a handsome female to show them off.

Seems like that cop needs to do his homework better.

16. Pajari

Pajari Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 7, 2005
    Fucking indestructible and reliable, too, from what I hear.

17. EyeMaster7

EyeMaster7 A Smooth-Skin

Jan 20, 2004
    The kids are not going to forget how dangerous a gun can be.

18. c0ldst33ltrs4u

Jan 12, 2004
    Or what dumb-asses cops can be either... that guy lost more face than Tiger Woods missing a one foot putt.

19. keyser Soeze

keyser Soeze Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 15, 2005
    "Yeah, I'm all right...everyone alright?, you ait *points*"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Mani

Mani It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 4, 2003
    He's suing now:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

Still, funny video=)