Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TorontoReign, Jan 3, 2015.
Very old school. I like.
My right thumb is much shorter than the left.
The fuck out of here. No mutants allowed. Read the sign, darlin'
Whoever is editing the spanish version of Wikipedia needs to be put in horny jail.
Every single page on a fictional female character has a cosplayer as the cover photo.
Velma best girl.
Got a Youtube reccomendation for a video on a show I watched when I was a kid (Ben 10), my process while watching it went like:
- Oh cool, I don't see people talk about it often.
- Hmmm this guy has some interesting facts on hand.
- He is kinda nitpicking this kid cartoon, but it's for comedy I guess.
- He takes this show for kids from more than a decade ago weirdly seriously.
- Is this channel heavily themed on Ben 10?
- Oh he is now reccomending his fan fic crossover with Danny Phatnom all heartfelt like... Why didn't I assume from the beginning that it was THAT kinda youtube person?
Have a loose USB port that keeps making doot noises and disconnecting my keyboard. It's fun.
Dude fuck UK roads. USA roads are so nicer and way easier to drive.
Pennsylvania says hello
You can't get worse than driving in Cornwall in a developed country. I guarantee it.
Not in the South.
I guess Florida is the exception?
Maybe. I found the roads out west nice too.
Florida and California might have nice roads. Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Georgia, I know have shitty highways with the turnpikes being the only exception and you have to pay 5 dollars to get on those.
You guys have places with nice roads? They tell us here that that would be communism.
Speaking of the south- am I a bad person for buying coffee and tea from South America? I hear it's bad but not always? Maybe buy from farmers directly? I don't know honestly.
Atomic Postman, sir, I don't feel so good.....
$500... oh my god
I can identify pokeweed now among other things.