General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by The Commissar, Mar 30, 2007.

1. BFox17

BFox17 Still Mildly Glowing

Apr 20, 2012
    Yeah, I intend to. It's an amazing game. Sons of Liberty for the PS2 after this.

2. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    Just switched over to Human Revolution. Pretty interesting - i.e. Deus Ex style, trying to go stealthy and no killing... Can be quite puzzling, hard yet rewarding.

3. Makagulfazel

Makagulfazel Adept Bungler of Things Orderite

Jun 14, 2007
    Bought Two Worlds for four bucks on GoG. I expected much worse - it's enjoyable enough, although it has balance and polish issues. Very, very similar to Divinity 2.

4. maximaz

maximaz Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Apr 2, 2006
    Bought GTA:IV episodes to play on my laptop and they completely raped it. Getting like 15fps so that will have to wait till the brighter days.

Looked long and hard at Two Worlds on GOG for $4 and decided against it. I played some of it on 360 and quite enjoyed it but I'll just finish it on 360 some day.

Thinking about signing up for Dota 2.

5. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt I should set a custom tit

Oct 28, 2008
    I was nostalgic for DoTA, but too cheap to pay for the new one, so I'm playing LoL. Dunno why, but it's pretty fun. Horrible community, though.

6. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Just defeated Elvis for good in Godhand. Who's the Pendejo now?

7. maximaz

Apr 2, 2006
    Love that game. Awesome and hilarious. Love the boxart as well

8. BFox17

Apr 20, 2012
    You can punch people in the face!

9. maximaz

Apr 2, 2006
    Through the face!

10. BFox17

Apr 20, 2012
    Wow, just finished the first Metal Gear Solid for the first time, definitely one of my favorite games now, brilliant story, characters, gameplay and soundtrack. Now to order the second game...

And on a different note, I'm on Devil May Cry for the PS2 now.

11. Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jul 9, 2004
    Yeah, yeah, I know; but give me a break, the game came out the same year I did. Are there any patches/fan patches for it? There doesn't appear to be anything of the sort on Google.

If you've got a PS3 or 360, grab the MGS HD collection. It's totally worth it.

12. BFox17

Apr 20, 2012

13. maximaz

Apr 2, 2006
    How I envy you. MGS3 is one of my favorite games though I would definitely recommend the Subsistence version. The camera will make your life much easier and it's more of a finished version than a rerelease.

14. NCR Trooper

NCR Trooper First time out of the vault

Jul 6, 2012
    Well, I mostly play Fallout 2/3/New Vegas, but I also play:

1.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    2.Minecraft
    3.Assassin's Creed
    4.GTA IV
    5.inFAMOUS

And that's about it.

15. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    And onto Mafia 2 now... Kind of bored, except the graphics it's pretty much the same old Mafia. Too bad the writing and voice acting has gone to crap as well.

16. maximaz

Apr 2, 2006
    What? I thought the writing and voice acting were pretty good, hilarious at times. And Joe is an awesome character and the city feels just so freaking sweet. Didn't like the same old story though. The game overall is boring as fuck.

17. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    The voice acting seemed a bit unbelievable. Like Derek and his friend Steve (Chapter 3). They talk like some punks from the street I could teach a lesson, not mobs with a secret violent agenda.

The original Mafia's voices were better. And funnier.

18. maximaz

Apr 2, 2006

19. Surf Solar

Surf Solar So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2009
    Playing Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth right now, and albeit being played in FPS perspective ( :P ) it is a surprisingly fun and very atmospheric game for me. The atmosphere in Innsmouth is brilliant, the escape from the fish people was brilliant, I almost got a stroke. :D

I kinda like the injury system too, you are much weaker and "wimpy" than in ye average FPS game and it is possible to die bleeding out, or having your limbs broken etc. Loving the many references to all kinds of Lovecrafts story in it aswell.

20. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Hah, literally just finished watching someone LP it. Great, if buggy, game.