General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

The Sixth Ranger said:
I'm trying to complete the damn Panzer Elite campaign in Company of Heroes.

I think it's the best one. The seventh mission is just your 2 Jadgpanthers with some support against veritable hordes of Allied tank. Much explosions ensue, and it is awesome.

Just finished The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, and finished Dino Crisis 1 & 2 before that.

(I bought these and several other old PS1 games)

Next on my list is Resident Evil Revelations, bought it during the Capcom sale on Steam.

I will be spending my next hundred hours of gaming time, and have spent the previous 30 hours, in Skyrim with the Requiem mod installed.

[spoiler:d50efa76f3]
LoKXZ8f.jpg
[/spoiler:d50efa76f3]

Alphadrop said:
Makta said:
The Sixth Ranger said:
I'm trying to complete the damn Panzer Elite campaign in Company of Heroes.

Panzer Elite? Either you meant COH 2 or that was the wrong name Oo?

Panzer Elite were added in CoH: Opposing Forces. :wtf:

Operation Market Garden is the German campaign if you are reffering to that :P

actually what I really RELLY hate in games is when they use english with accent ... like Russian-english, German-english etc.

Crni Vuk said:
actually what I really RELLY hate in games is when they use english with accent ... like Russian-english, German-english etc.

I find it more annoying it's always the same English guy they get to do the world weary German Commander bloke.

Because you didn't buy it for playing but want to add some game to Steam library? :lol:

seriously, I bought many games but I haven't played even half of them. so steam itself became collecting game..

woo1108 said:
Because you didn't buy it for playing but want to add some game to Steam library? :lol:

seriously, I bought many games but I haven't played even half of them. so steam itself became collecting game..

Actually "all" my games are either awesome/awesome serie/looks awesome! But for some reason i just could not keep going and then uninstalled it for whatever reason. And now i'm kinda sticking with it as long as i can due to me being bore with gaming.

Crni Vuk said:

Me too.

First cut scene in CoH showed German soldiers talking German, and then they suddenly changed to English with accent during the actual mission, which was disappointing as hell.
I get it, it's for practical reasons, but I find it fugly.

Even more so in Metro 2033, for instance. I still haven't finished that game, since my old machine took a dump, so I need to start it all over, and I'm lazy to do so. One of the main reasons why I'm lazy to do that is that I hate "russianized" English, and audio and subtitles are tied together, so I need to listen it through.
The Witcher did this pretty well. I could listen to game in Polish, and read in English, and vice versa, and whatever I want. English VO was shit, anyway.

woo1108 said:
So you hate Jagged alience? :lol:
I never played the english version, though its not like they really talked that much. But most of the time its simply anoying to play a WW2 game that is a rather serious setting ... to have suddenly people talk like "we arrr ze Geerrrmanss surrender noaaaawww!"

Atomkilla said:
Even more so in Metro 2033, for instance. I still haven't finished that game, since my old machine took a dump, so I need to start it all over, and I'm lazy to do so. One of the main reasons why I'm lazy to do that is that I hate "russianized" English, and audio and subtitles are tied together, so I need to listen it through.
The Witcher did this pretty well. I could listen to game in Polish, and read in English, and vice versa, and whatever I want. English VO was shit, anyway.

Change it to russian voices imo It's like 700% better but you may miss out on some hints from random people if my memory serves me right due to them not being subbed.

Changed for my second playtrough and it was so much better and this saddens me since if i would do the same for the second game it would mean i had to actually finnish it.. twice Oo

On a side note. Got a key for Mafia 2 if someone is interessted. Was thinking of trading it for some cheap game or just a bunch of cards but i'm not allowed to do that on the other forum i frequent so i might just give it away unless someone on steam wants it!

Atomkilla said:
Crni Vuk said:

Me too.

First cut scene in CoH showed German soldiers talking German, and then they suddenly changed to English with accent during the actual mission, which was disappointing as hell.
I get it, it's for practical reasons, but I find it fugly.

There is a must have modification that rectifies this problem. I like playing as the germans in strategy games so I got this immediately of course. It's not really a mod, just the german sound files for the german side.

Makta said:
Change it to russian voices imo It's like 700% better but you may miss out on some hints from random people if my memory serves me right due to them not being subbed.

I don't know Russian, so yes, I need subtitles to follow the story, and the subtitles go with audio. No Russian audio and English subtitles. If this were possible, I'd be a happy man.

Akratus said:
There is a must have modification that rectifies this problem. I like playing as the germans in strategy games so I got this immediately of course. It's not really a mod, just the german sound files for the german side.

I'll try it next time when I'm playing the game.

Back