God bless France

Furries!

• Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YIFF IN HELL

• Pardon my ignorance, but what are these furries you speak of?

• Total voters
Frogs have some strange commercials.... but at least they're kinda entertaining.

Elissar said:
Frogs have some strange commercials.... but at least they're kinda entertaining.

I would like to point out that this man is a raging alcoholic and his opinions are not to be taken seriously.

:wink: ,
The Vault Dweller

This thread is degenerating faster than a rotten Ronnies meal left on a science class table during chemistry class...

I didn't even bother starting the third one based on Vault Dweller's response...

Time to exit stage left...

McRae said:
Ahem... here's another suggestive ad we got in France :
france wasn't that fucked up when i still lived there... (i think)

coincidence? i don't think so.

Hmm.

....Well....

I figured I should watch all three of those commercials before I started posting here. And I did. Soooo......

Okay... the first one is sort of "Huh?!?" I wasn't offended or weirded out, particularly... I mean, there are weirder and grosser ads in the U.S. Still, I wasn't too impressed. It was just kinda... there. And happened to have lots of CG anthropomorphic animals.

I thought the second one was kinda cute, actually. We don't get enough of that sort of fair (and kinda funny) treatment of gay people in the U.S. So even though it was an ad from France, I still got a little smile out of it.

The third one? BURN MY EYES NOW!! :crazy:

Seriously, that was WEIRD. Like Japan weird. I can honestly say I didn't even like it.

France.... what can I say? You're like the U.S.' "fun" uncle.

As Barney Calhoun once said
"I think I'm gonna be sick"

and indeed I shall..
...be sick

*vomits uncontrollably*

I laughed. But then again I am a very odd person. So you get a Awesome vote from me. Keep on trucking my furry friend.

Gives new meaning to the word "Octopussy" though.

I vomited blood. God damn furries. I hate the OP now, because I now have to get a new set of eyes. Oh and...

YIFF
IN
HELL.

yiff_in_hell_by_teygrim.jpg

Gotta love Google.

Dude, he's half goat. That's furry in my book, yes sir.

He probably watches furry hentai all the time, and has wet dreams about Sonichu.

Back