God bless France

Furries!

• Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YIFF IN HELL

• Pardon my ignorance, but what are these furries you speak of?

• Total voters

Tagaziel

Panzerkatze
Orderite
<center>[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM[/youtube]</center>

The phallic imagery and sexual undertones are slightly disturbing, especially at 1:02 (Golden shower...?).

So, who else loves this advert?

I'm curious, do furries like shaved or unshaved when it comes to their human counterparts? And not just limited to pubic regions.

Also, get your snout out of my face, furjew.

This is ridiculous, and in a bad way.

Why do you need all these furries for the ad?
This has all been done with real people before.
Can't they afford that anymore? Or just need to give some job for animators?
Or is this a not-so-subtle way to teach/indoctrinate the little ones into sexual life?
:seriouslyno:

Furries (whatever they are) are BAAAAD, m'kay?

syllogz said:
This is ridiculous, and in a bad way.

Why do you need all these furries for the ad?
This has all been done with real people before.
Can't they afford that anymore? Or just need to give some job for animators?
Or is this a not-so-subtle way to teach/indoctrinate the little ones into sexual life?
:seriouslyno:

Furries (whatever they are) are BAAAAD, m'kay?

Everything was mo-cap'd..

hehe. That's funny 'cause when I saw this add, I thought : "wow, Mikael would hit it". In a way, it reminds me of the film "The Island of Dr. Moreau" with Brando...

Mikael Grizzly said:
The phallic imagery and sexual undertones are slightly disturbing
Dear Honorary Furrtario - isn't phallic imagery and sexual undertones what teh furry is all about?

But all in proper quantities... the amount of them in that ad is just slightly too much.

Having said that, I'd hit every female in that video, as any self-respecting man would.

Even the octopus? Also, how in hell does an octupus and a flower qualify for furries? THEY HAVE NO FUR TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND PLEASE DO NOT ENLIGHTEN ME ON THE MATTER FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS SACRED

Ehehe, interesting thought, Zaron. This raises the philosophical question if a furry can be a furry if it's a furry based on an animal without fur.

Orangine is really great, one of the tastiest softdrinks in the world

This ad is an abomination, tho'

OH my God. Orangina turns people into Furries?

I am not sure what to do- quit drinking Orangina or shoot Mik Griz for being an obvious perv.

(Dude- did that ad break the decency rules here a few times? I'd check but then I might have to claw out my eyes).

welsh said:
(Dude- did that ad break the decency rules here a few times? I'd check but then I might have to claw out my eyes).

The bear is showing his furry third leg in several scenes, yes, especially the sliding scene.

Back