GRA and Courier's Stash out today + GRA preview, part 5

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    I remember I once watched a Playthrough of someoen that apparently pre ordered the game 4 times to get the four pre order packs, that guy must be either pissed off at Obsidian or at himself lol.

2. Richwizard

Richwizard I'm not dead! Orderite

Jan 18, 2010
    Sell the leftover items for caps or other stuff you need more.

3. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    How the hell can you preorder a game 4 times for the bonus crap. It didn't even looked very good. Just slightly modified base content.

4. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Same thing I tought, and I remembered it just now, poor spending crazy dumbass that guy was.

You don't even use those armor once you get to Novac andstart getting things like the Space suit and the Metal armors.

5. Richwizard

Richwizard I'm not dead! Orderite

Jan 18, 2010
    There's reinforced leather armor very near Goodsprings, but you can get killed at 1st level trying to get it. I'd put the location in a Spoiler, but that button is missing right now.

6. Jet1337

Jet1337 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 27, 2009
    I was hoping they would add new locations to where you can find these new weapons, but having them ALL available from the GR is pretty stupid and a waste of $4 to me.

7. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    What?

They're not all available from the Gun Runners.

The added stuff is added to the shop list of a bunch of vendors.

Then there's the Mad Bomber perk, which adds some needed variety to Explosives, essentially doing the same thing that Hand Loader and Vigilant Recycler do for Guns and Energy Weapons.