Has Anyone Ever Noticed This Before?

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
IMG_20240124_144538.jpg

You know, it took me quite sometime to realize that the Mariposa Super Mutants from the Classic Interplay Era Fallout Games, have a full set of hair.

I mean all took was simply watching this particular New Vegas Mod video:

In which it finally helped me notice this about them, can anyone else say the same?

:confused:

Well you see the Super Mutants on the West Coast have hair.

The East Coast has Orkz from Warhammer, they have no hair.

Yeah, Super Mutants had the Hulk haircut in the original games. It’s kinda funny that Bethesda made every Super Mutant bald but let some ghouls keep their hair. Should be the other way around. Perhaps they wanted to make it easier to differentiate between male and female ghouls.

There’s something I never noticed until just now: are there any female ghouls in 1 or 2? I can’t think of a single one.

Actually never noticed it and just assumed they either all had some or no hair in some form of mutant pattern baldness zeitgeist

I noticed right away when I played FO1 back in the late 1990s, because I was really into Marvel comics back then (Hulk and Wolverine were my favorite marvel characters) and I saw Super Mutants as a ripoff of "The Incredible Hulk".

Also the fact that some random fan was able to do this while an official production just covered a man in silly puddy is remarkably sad
Nuka-break had pretty good masks for it's good characters too. It really sad that Amazon had all the money in the world but can't be bothered to do some good makeup.

Yeah, Super Mutants had the Hulk haircut in the original games. It’s kinda funny that Bethesda made every Super Mutant bald but let some ghouls keep their hair. Should be the other way around. Perhaps they wanted to make it easier to differentiate between male and female ghouls.

There’s something I never noticed until just now: are there any female ghouls in 1 or 2? I can’t think of a single one.
Yeah I originally thought ghouls and mutants were made too sterile by fev.

Back