How evil are you?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Dove, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Dove

Dove Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Dec 2, 2003
    http://www.howevilareyou.com/

Muhaha.

I can't wait to play this game, it looks like a weird mix of sims style games. Except you play as a evil person, bent on taking over the world.

Muhahahahaha.

2. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    Yeah, this looks pretty good. PC Gameplay did an article about this game-in-progress a few months ago. Reminds me of those villains in James Bond flicks. Could be a hit.

3. Montez

Montez So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Jun 20, 2003
    Looks good, I might have to pick this one up. Hope it plays as well as the Dungeon Keeper games.

4. El*Diablo

El*Diablo It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 22, 2003
    gamespot currently has designer diary previews on this game i do believe.

5. MurkyShadow

MurkyShadow Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 15, 2004
    Just for a moment I had to think on Postal 2...

Tis looks very strange, don't know what I shall think of it...

But an interesting idea. 8)

6. Mohrg

Mohrg Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 27, 2003
    I don't know about you, but I'm pretty evil...

Mohrg :twisted:

7. Hellion

Hellion Antediluvian Lurker

Jun 20, 2003
    It does look good. We need more evil-oriented games. Postal and Dungeon Keeper (the first one at least, the second is just...gay) were good, but we need more!

And, there is also a Sims-like game about to be released called "Bachelor" I think, which is like an adult-rated Sims and in which you can do whatever is cencored in the Sims, mwahahaha! These stupid cencorship tiles when undressing and stuff were really annoying.

8. alec

May 21, 2003
    :look:

Uhm... do you have any links for that uhm... "Bachelor" game, Powerslave? :roll: Uhm... I have this friend and uhm... he might be interested in such a... game... yeah... :wink:

9. megatron

megatron A Smooth-Skin

Apr 17, 2003
    So long as we can be the drunken-serial-killer type of bachelor it sounds pretty GAY

the topic game seems alright. I'm hoping it will be more dungeon keeper than ghost master.

10. Role-Player

Role-Player A Smooth-Skin

Dec 21, 2003
    I heard about this one some time ago. I always pictured it to be somewhat like Freedom Force, only the opposite in terms of overal premise. I certainly hope it'll turn out to be good, but i wonder for how long will the novelty last.

11. MadHype

MadHype First time out of the vault

Jun 6, 2004
    :D That game will propably be very funny.
    I hope that It'll be tactical, too. Like hire your staff and things like that.

12. alec

May 21, 2003
    Uhm... is gravediggin' allowed on these forums? :roll:

13. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Aug 29, 2003
    Republic the Revolution was a BIG dissapointment. I could'nt even create the world's first Orthodox Theocracy!

14. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Orderite

Mar 18, 2004
    MadHype seems to have a thing for dragging up old threads, this is hardly the only one. Some kind of thread necrophilia I would guess.

Boy, Republic was quite a disappointment, it was just downright tedious. I had a Revolutionary weekend, bought Republic: The Revolution and Freedom Fighters on the same Friday. Freedom Fighters was pretty fun, but much too short (a frequent problem with more modern games).

As for that 'Bachelor' game, I believe the game is Singles: Flirt Up Your Life. It's a European game, I believe the American version is censored, either get a European version or hack the game to see all the naughty stuff. Though it's not out in stores, you can download the game and pay to unlock it, try FilePlanet.

15. Ugly John

Ugly John So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Apr 3, 2003
    Gravedigging is somewhat "allowed" if a valid point is made

16. MadHype

MadHype First time out of the vault

Jun 6, 2004
    Umm... yeah, sorry about that "gravedigging". But the thread was only a month old, and I made a good post (at least in my opinion...). If my post would have been something like "LOL!1 Good game IMHO!1" then I should be ashamed. And my date clock was messed up, it showed that all the posts were from Sun Jun 06, 2004.

17. Montez

Montez So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Jun 20, 2003
    I'd say gravedigging is allowed when the thread is about a game that hasn't come out yet, or as UJ said, when a valid point is made.

BTW, anyone know the status of this game? Is it still coming out at some point?

18. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Orderite

Mar 18, 2004
    Yep, the game is still going strong. While the exact release date hasn't been determined, it is slated for third quarter of this year. Sometime soon. Right now they are creating a demo for the game, which should be interesting (if I see it released, I'll update this thread at the time).

You might also want to check out the site again, as it was completely redesigned just this last July 1st.

You might have guessed I'm rather looking forward to this game, keeping current with the news.

19. Azael

Azael Still Mildly Glowing

Apr 6, 2003
    This game has my interest, reminds me of Dungeon Keeper and that's a good thing.