Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Im kelsey, i joined a while back but im starting again. I mainly used the fallout online forums until they shut down their website. Now im starting new. i have every fallout game besides well van buren and P13 which were not even released.

Hi I'm new here, names Liam but just call me Leo (everybody does)

Fallout was the first game to get me into RPG's and loved it, before that I played Final Fantasy once and didn't like it, thought all RPG's were like it till Fallout. Well 11 years on and still loving Fallout, played them all and have to say Fallout 1 and 2 are still in my top ten games of all time. Recent Fallout's have been good, New Vegas was the most enjoyable yet buggy.

I'm just rabbling now but glad to be part of the Fallout community :D

Eh...I've known about this place for a while. By ' I've known about this place ', I mean I'd heard of it but I never checked it out. Seems like a cool place, but it looks like one of those places where it depends on when you're on to see the activity of the forums.

Anywho, I'm UndeadNecro, sometimes I'm seen as Necronus. I'm a big fan of the Fallout series ( despite not being able to get them to work ).

Well, I've been on MCF, OnRPG, Cobalt. I may have also been on a Diablo forum at some point. To clarify for OnRPG, I was on there for about 3-4 months, and it was mostly an account for off-topic means. My name was pretty stupid and quickly made. PkerLver, I think it was.

I've lurked this place for years, so I figured I owed it to myself to establish a presence.

I love older games, cyberpunk, steampunk, post-apocalyptic, history, astronomy, etc.

So haaaaai evrbuddy! :D

Hello there, I'm Milad, and I've been recently introduced to the world of Fallout (finished the 2 more recent games, though).

I like playing video games, reading novels and watching films.

So, nice meeting you all.

Hello!

Hey there,
I'm an oldtimer so to say since I can't remember my teen days and I'm a gamer ever since. Played lots and lots of games have i mentioned I play games. thats the reason I'm here discuss games and find patched fan made fixes and additions and I might try to add some fixes myself... if I'm able to that is.

If you wonder about my strange English well not my main language so much for that.

Yeah well enough of that see you around, thanks for this awesome webside and the community and all the patches/improvements on all the great games.

cheers to the community
Mark

Hello everyone! I kinda jumped in and forgot to say hello- in Vegas we call that "buffet etiquette." Not really, but it sounds good.

This site has been making my replays way more enjoyable, thank you. Hope 2013 is superb for everybody.

Trite- Yes, I do! Wow, was the trip 100% NV inspired? Did you have a good time? I took a trip to Zion with some friends early this year, the game really captured it well.

Hey NMA'ers, I'm new here as well. I've been coming here for a few years now but never actually made an account for some reason. I decided it was finally time to join a community dedicated solely to Fallout. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay, and that's it!

Like Mr.Magic, I've also been coming here for years and never really registered or commented until awhile ago. I remember being awfully disappointed with the Van Buren cancellation, and the media love-fest and my consequent distaste following the buzz around Fallout 3.

I remember getting Fallout 2 for a birthday gift in high school. I didn't understand a damn thing about the system, but I stuck with it and loved the open-endedness. A particular memory of mine is locking Metzger and his crew in their room, and bombarding it with grenades and machine guns. Awesome.

Hey, everyone, I'm a lurker turned member, too. I decided to join because everyone I know who plays Fallout only plays Fallout 3. I'm also interested in roleplaying... I'm the girl who imagines needlessly elaborate histories for her characters...

Greetings new people (noobs). Stick around. Later we are having punch and cookies. :)

Back