Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Shoot me again. I ain't dead yet. Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Welcome new people! Feel free to check out my Let's Play Fallout New Vegas featuring Duke Nukem over in the Fallout New Vegas forum (Shameless self promotion).. :mrgreen:

2. Arcanix

Arcanix First time out of the vault

Mar 2, 2013
    Hello. Shouldve posted here 10 years ago, but didnt. Now i have. :crazy:

3. AmericanSephiroth

AmericanSephiroth First time out of the vault

Dec 31, 2012
    hi

I guess I'm not particually new but i haven't talked much yet so hi everyone

4. doc frank

doc frank First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2013
    Thought I should say hello.
    I have visited here few times before and decided to join.

I played Fallout 1 & 2 when I was a kid and found them again years later. Still play them (and the new ones too) from time to time.

That's all for now.

5. The Sixth Ranger

The Sixth Ranger It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 10, 2013
    Hello everybody!

I call myself The Sixth Ranger, and I decided to join this forum after one day of ghosting. The Fallout series is my favorite game series of all time, and I have finally found an intelligent discussion board for the series. So, I'll be around.

6. G-Man

G-Man First time out of the vault

Mar 11, 2013
    Hello everyone, I am G-Man.

Obviously I'm here because I'm a fan of the Fallout series.

The first game of the series I played was Fallout 1 and I loved it from the start.
    Then I played Fallout 2, Tactics and I am currently playing New Vegas.

That's all, have a nice day.

7. Alesia

Alesia It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 3, 2013
    I lurked here for 2 years or so and finally decided to join up. Despite the name I am in fact a guy. If you're curious, Alesia is the name of the city where the Gauls made their final stand against Caesars army in 52 B.C. and also happens to be the name of of my characters in the games.

8. Cougarjacked

Cougarjacked First time out of the vault

Apr 6, 2013
    Lemme introduce myself

My name is Simone,i'm 14 and i've been born in Italy.
    I came to this forum because i love fallout,recently i finished the first fallout and i'm playing the second (i'm halfway trough it,i believe)
    i also loved New vegas,i played it atleast 6 times with different characters,i finished fallout 3 two times but i didn't love it much.
    If you think this topic shouldn't be here just remove it or move it,i've not been using a forum in something like... 1 year, and i forget things easily.
    (btw,it's the forum still active,or is it dead?)

9. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    This forum is very much active.

10. GrassHurtsPeople

GrassHurtsPeople First time out of the vault

Dec 18, 2012
    I'm GrassHurtsPeople, I'm 14 and started playing the original Fallouts back in December, so I'm sort of new to the older games but enjoyed New Vegas a lot, 3 was sorta meh. I'll try to be insightful from time to time

11. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Hi Albert.

12. pyroD

pyroD Still Mildly Glowing

Aug 26, 2012
    Hi I'm PyroD. I actually should've posted this a few months ago, my bad.

13. bitwise

bitwise First time out of the vault

Apr 16, 2013
    Hey, I'm bitwise.

edit: I'm here because I love the series and want to participate in some forum tomfoolery. I started up a Fallout 1 Let's Play on YouTube that I'm trying to find more of an audience for; I figured, why not try NMA?

If you'd like to help me out with suggestions, check out my "Let's Play Fallout 1!" threads in either the Fallout General Discussion or The Order boards.

Here's an embedded playlist of my LP on YouTube:
    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iudvXT55aiY?list=PLY6mAytmME6fIRHcAACSOdweqoOgqmx17" frameborder="0"></iframe>

14. AtomBomb

AtomBomb It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 26, 2012
    @bitwise

Cool, I'll be sure to check out your videos :)

15. Earth

Earth Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2013
    Greetings. I'm Earth (wow, for the first time I was able to get my own name without numbers)

I've been noticing this site for the past few years (maybe since 2009?) and I finally decided to join. You can thank Tagaziel for that. His writings on Fallout 3 were very...noticeable. Anyway, I love the Fallout world and hope I'll be here to stay.

Btw, what's this "hideous freak of nature" business? I think you can see from the picture that I'm awe-inspiringly gorgeous.

16. dwgsong

dwgsong First time out of the vault

Apr 28, 2013
    Hey everyone, im dwgsong :), new to the forums and kind of new to fallout, but ever since i started playing i cant seem to stop! its absolutely amazing!

17. well-known stranger

well-known stranger First time out of the vault

May 14, 2013
    long long time lurker...
    almost every day wakin up with my coffee i hit the n key in my url bar to load up this website. dunno why, just do. not like i'm dyin to hear any fallout news. i remember coming across van buren tech demo a month late and kicking myself for not checking the site sooner so i just checked every day since then.

never really posted til just tonight. submitted news once.

18. chickenfish

chickenfish First time out of the vault

May 22, 2013
    Hello,
    I've been visiting the site for many years, but just recently decided to register.
    Been growing up with the first two Fallouts and this place feels like home.

It's good to be here.

19. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    welcome home, then :mrgreen:

20. EnclaveForever

EnclaveForever It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 21, 2013
    Hello everyone, I knew about this community for a while, but wanted to share my own thoughts and interests just recently. If you don't already know what I'm a fan of, just check my username.

I am unsure whether or not I'll survive here for long, but we'll see. :D