Is it possible?Economic collapse and War's brewing?

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Sub-Human said:
TorontRayne said:
Sub-Human said:
Saying Vietnam was thought to show the Union that communism is a threat to be stopped or 911 an excuse for a resource war is stupid.

Seriously, why sacrifice so much money for a goal as simple as that? Waste human lifes and effort? No way, pals.

Either it's too dumb or too clever, but it's still stupid.

Yeah you are probably right. No one has ever wasted human lives for their own selfish ambitions.

Nevertheless, it's just stupid. It's much more of a pain in the ass to spend your countless resources and then have to justify all of your actions in front of a multimillionare nation, instead of, well, sticking a poster on every corner or something.

I think any war that is started on false-pretenses is pretty suspicious. If a false-flag attack is staged to make a country get suckered into a war, then that makes me less apt to believe what they have said about it. The Tonkin incident was a sham, drawing us into the war, furthermore that same trick has been done hundreds of times, all over the world, throughout history. To think that we are incapable of doing something that we have been doing for thousands of years is a bit naive.

It has been PROVEN that the United States government has bombed targets in other countries on several occasions and blamed it on the Communists. The US aren't the only ones to have done things like this though. If you don't believe me look up Operation Northwoods, The Pearl Harbor attack, The Nazis Reichstag fire, The Great Fire of Rome; Of course those are the ones that have been proven, but many have not been as obvious.

If a war is started with a lie, then where does the lie stop?

Here is something interesting. When I saw the news about the Iranian Scientist being killed, I wondered if it was some kinds of CIA plot. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/13/world/meast/iran-scientist-killed/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

OK then. I guess you're right.

Although I don't see anything wrong about the Iranian scientist killed. They don't want Iran to make a nuclear weapon, it's that easy.

Perhaps that's a reason it's up on CNN. Maybe the US wants others to think it actually murdered him or something.

Sub-Human said:
Although I don't see anything wrong about the Iranian scientist killed. They don't want Iran to make a nuclear weapon, it's that easy.
You don't see anything wrong in assassinating people from countries you are already close to war with?
You don't see anything wrong with assassinating people?
I definitely see something wrong with you.

Depends what kind of people, pal. You certainly don't want your close-to-war enemy, as you state, making a nuclear bomb after they've threatened to destroy everyone because it makes them feel good.

Plus there was an article somewhere about how they did a satellite scan or photo or something and found potentially nuclear materials in Iran.

Sub-Human said:
Depends what kind of people, pal. You certainly don't want your close-to-war enemy, as you state, making a nuclear bomb after they've threatened to destroy everyone because it makes them feel good.

Yup. Totally agree with you here. Absoooolutely.

Richard-Nixon-had-a-Gay-Affair.jpg

Poor cambodia. They never saw it even coming.

Sub-Human said:
Depends what kind of people, pal.
You don't even see the hypocrisy in that, do you?
You can't go around having people assassinated and still claim to be morally superior force.

Moe Canibo said:
Sub-Human said:
Plus there was an article somewhere about how they did a satellite scan or photo or something and found potentially nuclear materials in Iran.

Bah gawd, not the same they haz doomsday weapons so we must defend AMERukah bullshit again. /facepalm
Essentially, here's a link to a Russian search query 'Iran':

http://echo.msk.ru/search/?search_cond[query]=%D0%98%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD

While indeed a lot of the articles contain 'USA makes claim against Iran', some of it is 3rd party information, kind of unbiased or anything. Anything from Iran's government taunting others by citing they gonna work on their nuclear programme, to journalists collecting info here and there.

Hassknecht said:
You don't even see the hypocrisy in that, do you?
You can't go around having people assassinated and still claim to be morally superior force.

I never said people are the morally superior force. It's time and time again news that scientists working on a potentially dangerous project get killed. Just saying I don't see anything wrong in the scientist getting killed - not that I actually support murders of this type usually, but it's nothing wrong because the easy way to deal with a problem like this is simply getting rid of him.

the problem here is that the Iran has no right to use nuclear weapons while the US continues to threaten everyone with their arsenal.

I am not saying it would be a good thing to see the "bomb" in the hands of everyone. But we have to see this from the position of the Iran as well to really understand and hence why threats are not going to change anything. If I would be leader of the Iran I would try to go for the bomb as well. Why ? Well it sure does not give you the weapon to beat the US (or Europe for that matter) but it makes it much less likely to get attacked by them.

Iran's never gonna use nukes anyway. They know that the moment theirs are launched, the whole country is glass already. Despite what many Westerners would like to believe, Iran is not run by lunatic psychos itching to kill everything they set their sights on. Along with all the ''we'll close the Ormuz Detroit if you keep being so mean!!'' posturing, it's all part of a strategy.

In essense, Iran's goal is to dominate the region, if not by force, then by influence. Since Saudi Arabia's prestige has greatly dimished lately (especially since they allowed US forces to station within the nation during Desert Storm), iran now tries to take it's place as the first power in the Middle-East. And pretty much the only thing that unites most States in these parts is that they hate the West in general, and Israel and the US in particular. So the whole plan is to oppose them as much as possible in order to rally the opinions of their neighboors despite the religious and cultural differences; the enemy of my enemy. Getting nukes is more or less the ultimate affront; the West has granted itself this awesome power, yet denies it to the rest of the world while pretending moral superiority. Getting it despite their wishes is a huge source of prestige indeed.

So no, no wars. Lots of showing each other who has the biggest cock, but that's international politics for you.

Ilosar said:
Iran's never gonna use nukes anyway. They know that the moment theirs are launched, the whole country is glass already. Despite what many Westerners would like to believe, Iran is not run by lunatic psychos itching to kill everything they set their sights on. Along with all the ''we'll close the Ormuz Detroit if you keep being so mean!!'' posturing, it's all part of a strategy.

In essense, Iran's goal is to dominate the region, if not by force, then by influence. Since Saudi Arabia's prestige has greatly dimished lately (especially since they allowed US forces to station within the nation during Desert Storm), iran now tries to take it's place as the first power in the Middle-East. And pretty much the only thing that unites most States in these parts is that they hate the West in general, and Israel and the US in particular. So the whole plan is to oppose them as much as possible in order to rally the opinions of their neighboors despite the religious and cultural differences; the enemy of my enemy. Getting nukes is more or less the ultimate affront; the West has granted itself this awesome power, yet denies it to the rest of the world while pretending moral superiority. Getting it despite their wishes is a huge source of prestige indeed.

So no, no wars. Lots of showing each other who has the biggest cock, but that's international politics for you.

This. But I do disagree with you on the war part. Eventually I see Iran and Israel trading blows at the very least. Why does Israel feel like it is ok for them to have nukes, but no one else can? I am getting tired of Israels bullshit to be honest. They are provoking a war that they know the US will have to be involved in.

A conventional war between Iran and Israel is something of a possibility, but again the US are but a few days at most from opening a gigantic can of whoop-ass on Iran, nukes or not. Just look at Irak and how impossibly messed up that country is after the US invasion. Nobody wants that to happen in their own yard. Without a strong central power, most States in the Middle East do not have a bureaucracy/civil society effective enough to replace a fallen government. Internal strife and civil war easily ensues.

As for Israel's entitlement, it's called being a powerful military backed by the most powerful military on Earth, all the while being surrounded by potential enemies. Western nations is general are pretty arrogant when dealing with the rest of the world. Again, my dick's bigger than yours, now I've just got to flaunt it.

Crni Vuk said:
I am not saying it would be a good thing to see the "bomb" in the hands of everyone.

Actually, maybe that would be be the best. That way, everyone would know that the moment the first blow falls everyone is fucked.

just that with the number of nuclear weapons you dont gain more "security" to say that.

its exponentially. The more nukes around. The higher the chance to get used in combat or to end in the wrong hands (terrorists if you want so).

Seems like everything I hear on the news is Propaganda or Bullshit ,with a tiny bit of useful information filtering through.

It's not like Israel is surrounded by countries who would like to erase it from the face of the Earth, no sir.

So they are allowed to own nuclear weaponry while their direct neighboors should just deal with it and get smacked for even trying to produce their own? Just because they are butt buddies with the US? Really?

Tagaziel said:
It's not like Israel is surrounded by countries who would like to erase it from the face of the Earth, no sir.

No doubt. I don't dispute that. But I would like for Israel to fight their own war, and for America to stay the fuck out of it. It looks like it won't turn out like that. I am tired of the USA being involved in every single conflict all over the globe. Israel is always at war with someone, or shooting missiles at Hezbollah, and then the US feels obliged to butt in. Israel can do what they want, but the US should chill out with the Middle East already. Israel and the US go to war with Iran. What will that solve in the long run? Will Iran magically stop hating Israel and the US? Will Israel completely wipe them off the face of the Earth, or change Iran's point of view? Nothing will change.

Israel is Iran with Jewish people.

The fact that the US and the rest of the firang side with one theocracy over another baffles me.

TorontRayne said:
No doubt. I don't dispute that. But I would like for Israel to fight their own war, and for America to stay the fuck out of it. It looks like it won't turn out like that. I am tired of the USA being involved in every single conflict all over the globe. Israel is always at war with someone, or shooting missiles at Hezbollah, and then the US feels obliged to butt in. Israel can do what they want, but the US should chill out with the Middle East already. Israel and the US go to war with Iran. What will that solve in the long run? Will Iran magically stop hating Israel and the US? Will Israel completely wipe them off the face of the Earth, or change Iran's point of view? Nothing will change.

The only way for US to safely withdraw full military support for Israel is to estabilish a state of permanent peace between Israel and nearby states.

Because if at this point the US withdraws its support, the only thing preventing Israel's neighbours from crushing it will be their nukes.

Sabirah said:
Israel is Iran with Jewish people.

The fact that the US and the rest of the firang side with one theocracy over another baffles me.

Wow. Just, wow. First you bash Europe, then you claim Israel is a theocracy, without actually taking the time to research the background of Israel or its surroundings. And you somehow missed the point that Israel is surrounded from pretty much all sides by countries that wanted to, want or will want (given the chance) to erase it off the face of the Earth.

Back