Fallout 2 mod Megamod version 2.47 Bug Reports and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by MIB88, Mar 20, 2017.

1. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Does the same thing happen with Cassidy and Sulik? I modified some waiting code with all three of those characters.

Also, just an FYI: I won't be around here much, unfortunately, for a while. I promise I'm not finished with the mod. But, real world issues have caused me to be working a lot more these days.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ Still Mildly Glowing

Jan 31, 2017
    Party - there were no other complaints
    Location: Siege - there are no dialogs (errors, possibly missing text files)
    Location: Epa -appear in the centr of the map, and the car in the trees.
    Location: SF - deathclaw from v13, appears in SF, though, he wasn’t taken / left on another map

Update megamod & fix-only (Klamath-trappers map blockers & Klint script)

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Silver-Lambda

Silver-Lambda First time out of the vault

Feb 2, 2020
    guys anyone knows how can i order brain bot to wait ? {i mean skynet but in a sentry bot body }

4. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    There should be an additional line in the dialog. Otherwise, I don't know.
    But the original mod was not completely ready. There were no proto-files of the model and the bot did not raise the level. (afaik)

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. Silver-Lambda

Silver-Lambda First time out of the vault

Feb 2, 2020
    i don't have an additional line

6. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    А link to the mod, I don't know if there is an answer to your question.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Elrotor

Elrotor First time out of the vault

Apr 12, 2020
    How to apply fix?
    Assume extract zip to MM folder?

8. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    There is no fix. You don't need to unpack anything.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  9. jamesgault2398

jamesgault2398 First time out of the vault

May 7, 2020
    I need help or a fix for this, whenever im trying to join the brotherhood of steel, and go to the siege location, i get an error after a while killing off all the enclave soldiers saying "GDialog::Error Grabbing text message!" I searched this up on the form and I saw that this is a common missing text file but idk which missing text file it is. Any help here? also, having other issues related to the game but I love the mod 9/10 (It would be 10/10 if there were no bugs)

10. WhiteSkinManson

WhiteSkinManson First time out of the vault

May 1, 2020
    Just write to author of this mod about this. I remember, that older version hadn't problem with that, but was problem to get into bunker.

11. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    slot (savegame), please.
    ok, thanks.

12. jamesgault2398

May 7, 2020
    Awesome I'll write to the mod author about this and other issues i'm having with the game!

13. jamesgault2398

May 7, 2020
    I'm currently on SLOT37

14. jamesgault2398

May 7, 2020
    Also, noting I just finished megamod. The mod was amazing apart from a few bugs but is there any chance I can continue playing after I beat the game in megamod just like in fallout 2 RP? I would love to continue playing but when, I finished the game in megamod, it just returned me back to the main screen which was a bummer :/ If there's an update to this mod can you add the option of continuing to play? IT would be amazing!

15. Elrotor

Apr 12, 2020
    Has, the location of Becky's book in the Den changed for this mod? I cant find it in the usual spots.

16. jamesgault2398

May 7, 2020
    Same here, I can't find the book in megamod either

17. Elrotor

Apr 12, 2020
    Sorry for being dense, but finally got FAid to 20%, but still cant figure how to craft. I am a shaman, I have the ingredients and mortar. There is no "use" on mortar and I cant find a way to combine.

18. Darek

Darek is currently unavailable

Jan 7, 2008
    You got the wrong mod :cool:
    That link goes to a mini mod I created for the Restoration Project after requests from people who had seen such a thing in the Megamod. They are not the same thing and have nothing in common except for the idea. My version works exactly like the original Skynet, because it is the original Skynet, just with some changes to his stats and the art he uses by the script, if you decide to give him a sentry bot body instead. It's complete and fully functional, with levels and all. There is no need for any new protos doing it this way.

In the Megamod version, Skynet with a sentry bot body is a completely new critter, and therefore needed new protos. I can't remember if he was fully functional there (levelling up, commands etc).

I like my version better except for one thing. In the Megamod version, Skynets inactive sentry bot body is placed on the map along with his original shell. I never did that because I wanted to keep the map faithful to the original game (since the mod was for the RP).

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  19. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    binoculars icon focus on yourself

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. Elrotor

Apr 12, 2020