MilliM says the N-Word

Generally when certain parties refer to other certain people in a vague manner with phrases like ' such people ' they mean black people.

When did this place get filled with such people? That's so goddamn disappointing. I regret my time here.

What kind of people? I mean you were never here to begin with. You appeared to have joined The Order and then stopped posting. Maybe figure out what NMA is about before crying like a bitch.

What kind of people? I mean you were never here to begin with. You appeared to have joined The Order and then stopped posting. Maybe figure out what NMA is about before crying like a bitch.

Eh? I was posting on here since at least 2004 when this place was actually about Fallout. Now it seems to have been infested by edgy alt right douchebags that can't make it in society. Even if yo guys are only saying that stuff 'ironically' it still makes you shitty wastes of space.

Eh? I was posting on here since at least 2004 when this place was actually about Fallout. Now it seems to have been infested by edgy alt right douchebags that can't make it in society. Even if yo guys are only saying that stuff 'ironically' it still makes you shitty wastes of space.
Most of the old guard has either left or been hounded off. The site is dead until maybe the next Fallout.

Zaij your posting left no impact on this place. Being here since 2004 while not being here means jack shit. The people in The Order do not even know who you are. I remembered you enough to put you in the Order mod though.

Zaij your posting left no impact on this place. Being here since 2004 while not being here means jack shit. The people in The Order do not even know who you are. I remembered you enough to put you in the Order mod though.
You considered that it's better to make no impact than to 'contribute' like you do? I don't give a crap about making no impact, I'm disappointed that one of my favourite communities from 2 decades ago has regressed into, well... this.

A journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step. ( mousey tongue ). Historical comparisons. looking backwards to better times is pussy. (me)

You considered that it's better to make no impact than to 'contribute' like you do? I don't give a crap about making no impact, I'm disappointed that one of my favourite communities from 2 decades ago has regressed into, well... this.
Real talk. Why do you act like you're surprised? You say this like you haven't been on the internet since 2004 and people back then weren't edgy shitlords in some way, shape, or form. And I know people were because I used the internet back then myself. Now admittedly it's probably gotten worse.

At the present junction t'internet is way more sensitive than mainstream TV. NMA stands out as a beacon of free speech even when you pay for it.
My data trough awaits, farewell.

Real talk. Why do you act like you're surprised? You say this like you haven't been on the internet since 2004 and people back then weren't edgy shitlords in some way, shape, or form. And I know people were because I used the internet back then myself. Now admittedly it's probably gotten worse.
What do you mean? we were all dignified gentlemen of upstanding moral fiber back then.
regenten-des-burgerweeshuis-jurgen-ovens-1663-33b1f7ca.jpg

the internet circa 2004.

Back