MilliM says the N-Word

Indeed. It was my piss poor effort at a joke, falsely naming it as " Buy 'em young " that misfired.
Jurgen-Ovens-De_regenten_van_het_Burgerweeshuis
Jürgen Ovens - The regents of the Orphanage

I'm just a poor boy sharecropper :P

Man just wanted to do a bit of shitposting and now I've started an edgelord shitstorm.
This isn't the World Norm Macdonald wanted...

You considered that it's better to make no impact than to 'contribute' like you do? I don't give a crap about making no impact, I'm disappointed that one of my favourite communities from 2 decades ago has regressed into, well... this.
the price of not gatekeeping hard enough i reckon

You mean You're going to say a word starting on letter "n" that has the same letters as used in the word "ginger" XD ?

You western folk are paranoid to say the n word mostly due to your stupid local law that limits your freedom of speech, the law was forced by certain minority that is merely 13% of USA population, however this 13% of USA population is at the same time responsible for over 52% of total crimes done in USA.. so how come they can influence the law makers so easily, when they mostly don't respect the law at all. how this 13% of USA population can expect to respect them if they don't respect others in the first place?

Funny the Nazis used films of people living like trash, committing crimes against each other like crabs in a bucket, in the ghettos they built and forced people into as justification for genocide. It was awhile since I watched these but IIRC they did this extensively with Poles. You treat people a certain way you start getting a certain culture. It's always been this way with humans. We gotta undo what we've built starting in the slave days and we've made progress but here in the US if we play our cards perfectly it'll still take at least a generation before we're living up to enlightenment social ideals.

I served with mostly black people and when I read posts like this I can't help see their faces. Those were the closest relations of my life. Man it seems a shame to go through life being a racist asshole as long as there are black people out there just minding their own business despite the adversity represented by a wide network of people who hate them to varying degrees. Sure I'm aware that there are problems in the black community but they're not going to improve by applying some appropriate level of racism.

Also in the USA I can say the n-word all day long. I've been on city busses full of black people with one crazy white guy shouting it over and over and over. Nobody did anything but smirk, he wasn't beaten or arrested or anything. There's that famous video of the guy with the swastika armband getting punched out in Seattle's blade. Dude had to walk around like that all afternoon and then go to literally the most dangerous 10 yards of sidewalk in the whole city before that happened. So yeah you can be ignorant here mostly without consequence other than people not wanting to be around you.

Back