Name a thing you DON'T hate in Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Polynoid, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Slayerite

Slayerite Hates (virtually) Everyone on the site.

Jul 13, 2016
    Everything still.

2. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    And you felt the need to repeat this because? So you like fo4? Cool. But please give a specific example.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    "Everything" is not an example. Please specify ONE thing

4. Izak

Izak I Shot The ALBATROSS

Jan 29, 2016
    Guys don't feed him, put him on your ignore list and wait for an admin to ban him.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  5. CerberusGate

Jun 6, 2016
    Good point. It's already started another flame bait thread after several warnings already so the ban is probably coming.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  6. Slayerite

Slayerite Hates (virtually) Everyone on the site.

Jul 13, 2016
    I don't care for ban anymore. I hate every one of you.

7. Erich van Loon

Erich van Loon Polish Winged Hussar

May 23, 2016
    Now that would be pretty damn exceptional.

8. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    I do like the design of the Vaults and the jumpsuits compared to 3 and NV. Don't much care for the actual experiments though. Nothing tops Vault 11.

9. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Wow
    much edge
    totally hardcore

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  10. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    Just ban him, he is obviously a troll.
    @SuAside

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  11. CerberusGate

Jun 6, 2016
    "I hate everyone on the site. I don't even care if I get reported. This is just madness, disrespectfulness and criticism." (taken from Slayerite's status at the moment)
    It obviously wants to troll and flame bait at this point.

I liked how there was no big quest to direct people to explore Vault 11. In fact, the objective appears as a note in the Pip-Boy as though the Courier decided to investigate on their own. As for the vault suits, the ones in 4 do have the skin-tight appearance of the classic Vault suits at least.

12. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Yes. Thing is I can't ban people, so I have to wait for someone else to do it.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Earth

Earth Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2013
    See? That's what I said.

14. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Not as near edgy as writing in eastern europe fallout 2 mods, let's not give credit where it's not necessary.

15. ImHe-Man

ImHe-Man Drifter

Jul 18, 2016
    Armor- I do like the feel of the power armor, though I am disappointed that they introduced it so fast. I also like the fact that we can chose our armor pieces.
    Combat- The shooting is better. VATS isn't so bad.
    Environment- Certain regions didn't have a ugly, green tint to it.
    Some minor features like sprinting and being able to pick perks whenever you want is appreciated.

16. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    I liked the visual design of certain things, I enjoyed the way power armour felt and the way radiation worked.

I think that's it.

17. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    The Pre-war section would have been great, if they had actually let you explore a bit, and had a few scenes in the pre-war world, rather than rushing you in to action. It seems like they obviously care far more about getting to the mindless shooting, then letting you establish your character's pre-war life.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  18. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    Yeah, the pre-war part was definitely a wasted opportunity. But, then again wasted opportunity must qualify as the subtext of Fallout 4 at this point.

Personally, I would've liked it if the pre-war prologue had been expanded to allow you to build your character's backstory across several defining moments from the protagonist's life (one of the few ideas I liked in FO3).

Or, hell, they could've shortened the whole sequence and had the game start with the protagonist queuing up to get into the vault and have character creation occur as you fill out questionnaires, sit aptitude tests and answer interview questions, etc. Such a sequence could've also served as the games tutorial.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. Earth

Earth Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2013
    I just wish there hadn't been any pre-war sequence at all. The original Fallout games were always about leaving it to your imagination. The pre-war world should've been pieced together from what little we do see of it. Instead we get this mind-numbingly dumb sequence involving '50s bullshit and soap opera.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    That's a fair point and piecing knowledge of the pre-war world together without ever really knowing it for certain was something that I really enjoyed about Fallout 1 & 2. My little brainstorm above was more in the vein of "if you're going to do a pre-war bit, do it properly".