New Blood Interactive hints at something very Fallout-esque

You guys know New Blood Interactive? You should, they're behind the great retro-shooters (or "boomer shooters" if you like) Dusk and Amid Evil, and they showed a teaser trailer at E3 with some interesting stuff.
Mostly various old-school FPS games like "Ultrakill" and "Fallen Aces", the latter of which showing a pretty neat comic art style, and some other really interesting looking projects, but in between also some interesting and so far unnamed snippets.
One is a car combat game looking very, very much like Interstate '76, which is cool (timestamped to 0:22):

But more importantly, they're showing what appears to be an isometric RPG that looks pretty much EXACTLY like how Fallout pre-war would have looked like (0:17):

Bild_2021-06-14_213503.png

That, I absolutely love. Let's hope this is getting anywhere, and Bethesda doesn't decide to sue their asses over this.
People have been suspecting that red888guns might be involved in this, which, y'know, would make sense.

Well first off. Interstate '76 like game. holy shit. sounds cool.
2: YOU CAN'T DO THAT! HAVING THE TOP DOWN VIEW! HOW CAN I SEE WITH MY EYES IF I'M LOOKING DOEWN HOW WILL I AIMS MUH GUN! IMUURSHUN!

If they can pull off both an Interstate 76 game (a game that's kind of a bitch to get running on modern computers) with a soundtrack as good as that one, AND an isometric Fallout-esque game, I don't think I will survive due to my raging erection consuming all of the blood in my body.

I didn't even catch this on the stream, wow! But that looks very interesting. I love New Blood so I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled.

Manly games causing manly reactions :boy:

If the Red888guns artist is involved it could be one of the best looking iso style games out.

Ten years? Np, worth the wait...
But nice eyecandy, why not use it for a kickstarter and finish in 2 years!

JK here

I’d wait 10 years for a red888guns Fallout game, if it’s even really in the making. I suppose its better than waiting forever for a new classic Fallout game. (Minus the neat mods coming out like the Sonora translation or whatever comes after.)

I’d wait 10 years for a red888guns Fallout game, if it’s even really in the making. I suppose its better than waiting forever for a new classic Fallout game. (Minus the neat mods coming out like the Sonora translation or whatever comes after.)
I would rather wait 10 years for a game too but this side project was announced way too early. It's pointless. Also if you a red888guns Fallout game then there is the Fallout Olympus 2207 sequel.

C'mon guys, I didn't ACTUALLY mean 10 WHOLE YEARS. Maybe can we get get it done in 9!

And that blurry black and white shot isn't doing Red's art any justice...

here :)

Scene.png

Where is that kickstarter link already
Not joking this time

Why would we make a Kickstarter? WE HATE MONEY. THAT'S LIKE, OUR WHOLE MOTTO.

Also we don't need any funding... and running a Kickstarter sounds like a lot of work!

However if you know anyone from the community who wants to help out, I'd be interested in hiring some extra hands.

Adam from Project Van Buren has recently joined the team :boy:

Last edited:
feel like giving this some attention on RPGcodex too. as of late, they have been posting way less interesting stuff than this..
If it isnt there yet. bet the nerds over there like a good tease too, heh.

Back