New enemies in future Fallouts

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by EnclaveKnight, Jun 21, 2015.

1. stonefire310

stonefire310 First time out of the vault

May 25, 2012
    Cazastalkers. A combination of Cazadors and Nightstalkers. VERY scary.

2. SMBComix

SMBComix It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 22, 2014
  3. dufake

dufake First time out of the vault

Dec 5, 2008
    Fireclaws. An upgraded version of Deathclaw with Fire Gecko gene. Hail to Big MT!

4. SMBComix

SMBComix It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 22, 2014
    I'd be SERIOUSLY disappointed if there wasn't a named one that was also aquatic, named "Gojira."

5. Askorti

Askorti HATE NEWSPAPERS

Jun 30, 2015
    Well, it's not a new enemy, but I would love to see wanamingos make a comeback.

6. Reaper Shackal

Reaper Shackal King of the Dominion

Jun 19, 2015
    Oh dear god XD I hated those things in Fallout 2.

7. Herja

Herja First time out of the vault

Jun 22, 2015
    Yeah, I would vote for wanamingos. Would probably be pretty scary getting fucked up by some long ass wanamingo arms coming out of no where, and seeing it in first person as well. ;)

8. Askorti

Askorti HATE NEWSPAPERS

Jun 30, 2015
    I loved to hate them. I remember going down to the mines underneath Redding with some really shitty equipment. I though "well, it's early in the game, what's the worst that I could find there?" :D

9. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Hahaha, I loved/hated the sounds... "RRRHIK! RRRHIK!" what are they doing to me!?!? Sounds like theyre tearing huge chunks of flesh right off me!

Same with the (real) centaurs, and their kissing-noise

10. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    I never had much problem with Wanamingos, I just remember that Vic kept fleeing when we entered the Redding mines, every fight has a turn where he just ran farther away.