New Vegas Voice Acting and Party Members Revealed

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by 13pm, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ravager69

Ravager69 Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 21, 2007
    It'll be awesome to hear Marcus' voice again as his own self. Keeping fingers crossed for a custom model and the same personality - I'd hate to see him turning into a mass-murderer because humans done him wrong.

2. TwinkieGorilla

TwinkieGorilla This ghoul has seen it all

Oct 19, 2007
    :shock:

3. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Well at least it's the original voice actor doing the role, better than Harold in F3 already.

Also on a non voice note those screenshots show that Obsidian can do heads a hell of a lot better than Bethesda.

4. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    It's because Obsidian is doing copies of old Fallout stuff. Bethesda simply reinvented everything, which is the reason why everything in Fallout 3 looks different than in the original games.

5. Nark

Nark Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 6, 2008
    I agree. I was actually really disappointed with Stephen Russell's work on Fallout 3 as a voice actor.

(He's the guy who voiced Garrett from Thief)

6. pndragon26

pndragon26 First time out of the vault

Jul 26, 2007
    I just hope there are new voices for background characters too... sick of the same character voices I have heard since Morrowind. Sounds like some good choices though. And tie in to the old games.

7. zkylon

zkylon It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 1, 2010
    Bethesda just didn't put enough effort/money into making the characters look decent. Fawkes' face was indistinguishable from other super mutants'. That's just lazy.

8. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    I am not talking about visual quality, but visual falloutyness.

9. sampson70

sampson70 Still Mildly Glowing

Dec 1, 2009
    I think some back story on SM could be interesting...also Three Dawg did a good job informing the city of "everything"

10. sampson70

sampson70 Still Mildly Glowing

Dec 1, 2009
    Anyone really surprise with the 'star" VO cast? I mean there using the same old ass engine,it's the least thing that Bethesda could do! ...So Obsidian there is no excuse for this game not to be the GOTY! Don't fuck it up! Okay...I'm done

11. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    Don't double post.

12. Mistrz

Mistrz Still Mildly Glowing

Apr 28, 2009
    I`m glad that they managed to get Dorn for Marcus. I hope we`ll be able to get another SM follower other than Marcus.

13. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Well it would be nice if people reacted on the type of follower you have ~ somewhat. You know walking in a town where usual people and mutants live together this might be of no problem but a town that has been attacked by the super mutants it might prove to be a issue if you walk in them with a mutant follower. Could even lead to a hostility at some point but at least a harsh rejection.

14. jero cvmi

jero cvmi Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 8, 2008

Hehe. That ghoul will be one mean son of a bitch.