Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

Must leave at least a one sentence response with whatever you post. General rules apply.

This old dog was so cute it deserved it's own thread.

Stephen King was so coked out his mind when wrote Cujo that he can't even remember doing it, he also made this crazy piece of shit.

Is Zegh still around? I hope his place wasn't among these.

I've been to Alta. There's a whole bunch of high mountains and fjords up there and it's way up in the north.

I've always been a fright of bigger dogs, don't know why.

This movie still scares me today. You can tell that little kid is really scared. I recall my mom watching that and she was like "Cmon now that kid is really scared there! What kind of parents does he have?"

Why do I like this so much? I want more.
MORE!

MORE!

To quote a YouTube comment:

"My Lord, permission to leave the castle"
"For what purpose, Master Fief?"
"To return to the apostates their vat of hot oil"

We've also got a tune here for our bois who can't quite get over the 1190's, haha!

Last edited:

Can this happen anywhere else?

*The page comments for this are informative.

Last edited:

Guy has a vision you got to give him that.

Count how many times she licks her lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephen King fucking sucks. A real hack fraud if there ever was... His stories, if not completely trite and eyerolling, are unimaginative and offensive to the senses. Any material of his that is at all worthy of merit "Dark Tower for example", is eventually ruined by his own fucking moronic tasteless decision making. His stories revolve around rape, pedophillia, i hate my marriage, and getting eaten by monsters. Everything he touches ends up as a C filler TV movie that somehow gets airtime because enough sexually repressed catladies read his fucking shit books. He is an example of crap is king, and where your book is placed in the fucking store "next to the fucking candy bars" determines your success. An experiment in fucking geriatrics with diarreah over the open mouth of the average American cuntsumer. The world is a more retarded place that he may be allowed to touch ink to paper. May god have mercy on us all, and punish him for his deeds!

Here is some more wonderful imagry involving Stephen King.

Stephen King stepping on a lego.

Stephen King rubbing a belt sander on his gooch.

Stephen King falling into a trash compactor.

Stephen King having his penis dipped in acid.

Stephen King being jettisoned out of a plane and landing on a seesaw at an elementary school during recess.

Stephen King punching himself in the nuts on a public bus to Rhode Island.

Stephen King rear-ending a truck at a stop light and then bursting into flames, cooking alive slowly infront of a Korean BBQ restaurant.

Stephen King pole vaulting and landing on his ballsack.

Stephen King being fucked by a horse rupturing his bowels until desaguination.

Stephen King rubbing instant cement by accident into his eyes during a television interview.

Stephen King accidently snorting glass instead of cocaine, and then accidently washing it out with vodka.

Stephen King getting his pants caught in an escalator and having his insides pushed out his mouth.

Stephen King being orally raped until dead by Donald Trump on Bill Clintons private jet.

Stephen King being skinned alive by an aboriginal shoe salesmen on his lunch break.

Stephen King winning the lottery, and then losing his ticket in the bathroom of a bus station.

Stephen King being read all of his books back to him.

Stephen King running backwards down a flight of stairs.

Stephen King working in a Nazi V2 factory.

Stephen King as Mike Tysons new tiger handler.

And Stephen King being sucked into the engine of a 747.

Thanks I feel better now.

Good luck Steve!

Stephen King fucking sucks. A real hack fraud if there ever was... His stories, if not completely trite and eyerolling, are unimaginative and offensive to the senses. Any material of his that is at all worthy of merit "Dark Tower for example", is eventually ruined by his own fucking moronic tasteless decision making. His stories revolve around rape, pedophillia, i hate my marriage, and getting eaten by monsters. Everything he touches ends up as a C filler TV movie that somehow gets airtime because enough sexually repressed catladies read his fucking shit books. He is an example of crap is king, and where your book is placed in the fucking store "next to the fucking candy bars" determines your success. An experiment in fucking geriatrics with diarreah over the open mouth of the average American cuntsumer. The world is a more retarded place that he may be allowed to touch ink to paper. May god have mercy on us all, and punish him for his deeds!
Don't forget the main character almost always being an alcoholic writer like himself and the story almost always taking place in Maine, which is the state in where he lives. Stephen King perfected self insert, Mary-Sue fan fiction.

Yeah, not spending my money on what some celebrity twat who never leaves their gated community has to say about gun rights. I take them about as seriously as my 5 year old niece but at least my niece isn't a drug addicted sex pest that thinks she is morally better then the average person.

Back