Fallout Tactics mod (Old thread) ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by gunner of shi, Feb 10, 2011.

1. killap

killap Bear Dude Moderator Modder

May 16, 2005
    This looks sweet. I definitely want to get my hands on this.

2. Soda_fr

Soda_fr It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 31, 2009
    Same here!

Tactics is reinstalled and ready to launch :)

--
    Aguirre

3. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    It might be worth mentioning this on the News Comments thread, when the files are accessible Tom... 8-) That will help with the seeding ratio.

4. gunner of shi

gunner of shi It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    Hey,I mean that it may need long time, the Chinese players are testing it now, some file named in Chinese,so there're some bugs in other windows systems, I think after more guys playing, more bugs will appear. I'd fix them.

I think it will need long time to release version 1.1 for you, sorry, but please wait for......a few months?

5. TwoEyedYum

TwoEyedYum Naked Moose

Jan 21, 2010
    What was seen, cannot be unseen. We will be here waiting as long as possible :mrgreen:

6. shaggoth

shaggoth First time out of the vault

Jun 6, 2010
    oh god O_O i'm shoked. in a good way! joined the awaiters of the link :)

7. Master92

Master92 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 26, 2010
    You see: groups of skeletons & bones. They wait 1.1 version...

8. shaggoth

shaggoth First time out of the vault

Jun 6, 2010
  9. Soda_fr

Dec 31, 2009
    damned, I knew I should have had taken chinese in high school ;)

well, well, well, let's wait !

If you could keep us updated with some more screenshots (or video?)
    from time to time, that would be nice :)

--
    Aguirre

10. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    I used my Mod Guru trait to find the Chinese links a few days ago, but they lag out and die :( +1 to new screenie and video request.

11. gunner of shi

Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    Well, something wrong with the download links, you should waiting for my formal MOD

12. jarekfall

jarekfall It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Modder

Dec 27, 2007
    My congratulations! :clap:

My recognition of your accomplishments for that you made a huge amount of work to create the mod. :salute:

13. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    I managed to download part one. It took a few days on my 26mbs connection... anyway. I'm grabbing the rest of the files (will take a week or so), so I can have a look at the guts of your mod and try to play it. I can upload it onto atomic gamer or something for you, if you send me the English patch files when you have finished testing. That way you don't have to worry about seeding it on our end.

14. Travesty

Travesty First time out of the vault

Apr 18, 2005
    Which download link did you use? With the middle one I managed to get the most download speed and managed to get them all downloaded in one day. The leftmost link gave the slowest download. and it would have taken over one day to get only one.

15. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    The speed has picked up now. I'm getting 90kbs, so should be able to mess around with this soon :)

16. Master92

Master92 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 26, 2010
    I'm have 4Mb/s inet speed, and don't care think that nearly 4 Gb - much. :scratch:

17. Travesty

Travesty First time out of the vault

Apr 18, 2005
    Nice, thats about the average speed that I got as well, sometimes spiking up to 160kbs for a while.

18. gunner of shi

Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    It's English version, but some files named in Chinese, if you can use software AppLocale run the MOD(set it loads with Simplified Chinese),it will run normally,or some armors' and vehicles' images may disappear.

Thanks Dude101, please help me to reduce the MOD size,so everyone can play the MOD easily. Hope all of you have fun soon, remember if you meet any bug, tell me.

Last thing,it cant run without former BOS game,cover my mod files in former game,then enjoy it

19. Soda_fr

Dec 31, 2009
    I see that you have removed the download links... to update your files ?

Lucky for me I grabbed all the files yesterday and began to play this evening. It took me almost 3 hours to get passed the first mission (in turn based mod) ;)

And I liked it !
    Everything that I saw and heard was good, very good. And I haven't encountered a bug so far :)

Very nice work!
    I hope that you can provide some new download links, I know a french community that is eager to play your mod!

By the way, how would you recommend playing it : real time mod or
    turn based mod ?

--
    Aguirre

20. gunner of shi

Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    Thanks, recommend real time mod, please check whether you can see the vault suit at first or you should use AppLocale to run the mod.

Your download is just for mod testing, after your bug reporting, the formal mod 1.1 would be finished. Thanks again.