Fallout Tactics mod (Old thread) ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by gunner of shi, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Engineer817

Engineer817 First time out of the vault

Dec 19, 2011
    Is this mod still available? I'd love to try it out

2. Ddrenai

Ddrenai First time out of the vault

Apr 28, 2011
    My most sincere congratulation for this mod,i can't wait to try it. I hope those links provided by the users are still ok. If not, you coulp create a torrent.

3. wongjoe05

wongjoe05 First time out of the vault

May 2, 2012
    just download this mod and start to play, great game! a quick question, is there savegame editor for this mod? thanks

4. gothdeus

gothdeus First time out of the vault

Jun 26, 2007
    I was just about to download this, but neither rapidshare (interrupted downloads after only a few MB) or depositfiles (removed) worked for me.

Any chance that some kind person perhaps has made a torrent or can point me to another source?

5. Soda_fr

Soda_fr It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 31, 2009
    I'll try to upload it on depositfiles this week.
    Stay tuned.

6. Ddrenai

Ddrenai First time out of the vault

Apr 28, 2011
    Thank you Aguirre :)

7. gothdeus

gothdeus First time out of the vault

Jun 26, 2007
    Thanks!

Been busy downloading for a day or two and are just about half-way there. It sure isn't fast, but it's steady. ;)

8. lucas.

lucas. Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 7, 2010
    This looks awesome and yet I can't play it because it's in russian... I can never find good FoT mods in english...

[spoiler:79f802a317][/spoiler:79f802a317]

9. TwoEyedYum

TwoEyedYum Naked Moose

Jan 21, 2010
    Err... WHAT? If this mod is russian, then i'm afro-canadian.

Actually it's a chinese mod. :mrgreen:

10. lucas.

lucas. Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 7, 2010
    When it comes to games, It's basically all the same when it's not english really.

11. TwoEyedYum

TwoEyedYum Naked Moose

Jan 21, 2010
    For you maybe.
    But russian mods usually sooner or later are translated into english, there's much more "rus-eng" translaters than "chi-eng".

12. diablo7707

diablo7707 Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?
    Modder

Aug 22, 2010
    Of course it is a FoT mods in english, made by chinese FoT fans but still use english language. The game engine is jarekfall‘s FT improver(English only).

And Chapter II of this mod is in making.

It's an English language mod, not Chinese, it uses Chinese characters in file names thus the game that is not able to operate on Unicode characters does not know how to convert Chinese ASCII characters to Unicode (universal characters), it must have specified correctly the source language.
    make sure you've changed the current language to Chinese (ChRL) in the "Language for programs that does not support Unicode encoding" section in "Advanced" tab in "Region and language options" in Windows control panel before starting the game. If you saved a game state and didn't change the language then your saved game state is now useless.

13. wongjoe05

wongjoe05 First time out of the vault

May 2, 2012
    this mod is in English, however you have to start the game with AppLocale,

14. zaopatrzeniowiec

zaopatrzeniowiec First time out of the vault

Dec 1, 2011
    U mean this aplaocate https://rapidshare.com/#!download|283p5|158669320|AppLocale.msi|1391|R~9FDF1B2E1123AAE2120B8519452F0AF2|0|0 I need to launch this mod? Or something else? Should I put it on 1.27 or unpathed version? Language localization is important?

15. zlayer

zlayer First time out of the vault

Aug 12, 2012
    can u upload this mod on mediafire or putlocker, Also do this run with fallout tactics or is independent from it since i read is a new engine and stuff

16. AbullSinCara

AbullSinCara Modder&Mapper

Jul 2, 2012
    Good job i rate it 9.5/10 this mod

17. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    Nerdgasm in 5..4..3..

18. zlayer

zlayer First time out of the vault

Aug 12, 2012
    last part 6 is offline :(

19. Misnc

Misnc First time out of the vault

Dec 3, 2008
    Been playing for awhile, really nice mod, good work :clap: :lol:

but im having that crawl bug a lot, even w/o entering/exiting veicles,
    like i exit a map with all my troops standing, and when i reach my destination some of them are crouched and if they stand they got the skill penalty...