The Last of Us 2 - Two cowgirls murdering each other's loved ones

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by CT Phipps, Jun 20, 2020.

1. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Isn't that a little redundant? I've seen Hogan's Heroes, Nazsis being bumbling is par the course.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Little lady with the mouth of a sailor

Jun 15, 2015
    How fucking mild is your post-apocalypse when the main concern of the women is the same as real life Karen's on Twitter about people not respecting LGBTQ peoples pronouns and sexual preferences. In Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas the main concern for the women of that post-apocalypse setting is not getting kidnap, raped and/or enslaved. What priorities in a post-apocalypse game that 95% of normal and sane women not from California are going to relate too? I guarantee you that it isn't going to be TLoU2 priorities.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  3. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Unoriginal; Pseud; Talentless; Racist

Mar 9, 2018
    That's what I meant it was played off as some big fuckup when the gAyTF forced the confrontation, and afterwards took pictures while the bodies were still burning.

5. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Sep 17, 2016
    I'm glad that they didn't go whole hog making the religious people evil in the game. Yes, they're scummy in some respects but far less so than the Wolves. Fuck those guys.

Mind you, I wish they'd gone a bit further with non-evil religious people. It seems everyone in these settings tends to be psycho Waco-ites.

They committed mass suicide and were a cult of child abusing rapists. The fact that Timothy McVeigh identified with them should tell you everything you need to know about them. I sympathize with those victimized by them but leaving kids in the control of a cult is pretty horrifying.

The Netflix documentary is apologia that makes my stomach churn.

6. CT Phipps

Sep 17, 2016
    FYI, here's Abby's motion cap artist.

I think she's a real cutie.

7. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    And somehow more feminine than the character she portrayed.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. RangerBoo

Jun 15, 2015
    The ATF fucked up Waco and for years have been covering it up. Many of the people in the cult were burned alive and then covered up to say that they all committed suicide so the ATF and Janet Reno could get away with murder and not take responsibility for their fuck up.
    I have no love for cults like the Davidians but what the ATF did was wrong. South Park even made that into a joke about the ATF being incompetent, trigger happy idiots.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  9. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Unoriginal; Pseud; Talentless; Racist

Mar 9, 2018
    Not as horrifying as being burned alive.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. CT Phipps

Sep 17, 2016
    Yeah and people have been trying to blame the government for the psychopath burning himself and children for years.

But off topic, I know.

11. RangerBoo

Jun 15, 2015
    Because it was the government that did that. If you believe everything that the government tells you then you are a fool.