The one thing you'd change in your life, if it were possible.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Sduibek, Dec 4, 2013.

1. mobucks

mobucks i get such a kick out of myself Orderite

May 22, 2010
    You seem like a good writer. Maybe you could write.. stuff. about things.

2. Sduibek

Sduibek Creator of Fallout Fixt Moderator Modder

Oct 27, 2010
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you're able to manage it and still keep your spirits up.

Anyway if I read your post properly, I think you're the same age as me, so you still have time to figure out what to do.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  3. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    I would change my tendency for procastination.

And my biological need for human companionship that clashes with my introverted nature.

4. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    It's okay you can change the procrastination thing later.

5. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    I hope so, I am starting to get freelance work right now and I need to organize myself better.

6. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    To many things I want to change.

But what I can come up with right now; agreeing with my mother to move to Groningen instead of that hole Kollum to be closer to my school and not continue with her clothing store.
    Second; convince her to stop with these damn court cases that eventually led to her financial and mental ruin.

7. Muff

Muff Water Chip? Been There, Done That

May 5, 2006
    Size of my Feet, I am a UK 14 they are more akin to the size of a small family car than regular footwear.

8. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    The fact that I really only came into my own intellectually about . . 4 years ago.

9. Wastewander

Wastewander It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 6, 2011
    I feel almost exactly the same way about sleeping. Last night I just didn't feel sleepy at all, or sometimes I'm up late at night finishing some work and I have to stop because I know I need to sleep. As a morning person, I dislike waking up past 8 AM so I try to never go to sleep too late unless I'm hanging out with people till 3 in the morning or so. Even in those days that I stay up, I still tend to wake up before 10.

As for something I'd like to change, location would probably be the most likely. I live in the middle of nowhere with very few options for... anything. If I could I wish I would've grown up in a city or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  10. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Mojave Express Employee of the Month

Mar 16, 2013
    I actually don't know.

The default answer is money,of course, but I'm a trustfund baby and I'm very careful with my money, so I'm sorted on that front.

Uh...

I'll probably go with lowering my insulin levels so that I'm no longer a borderline Type-2 Diabetic.

11. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    If you'd like, I can totally take that money off your hands.

12. Wumbology

Wumbology Actually a sentient CRT

Mar 5, 2013
    Word.

Won't lie, I'm a pretty fucking hip guy.

That being said, cystic acne: fuck it. Fuck it so much.

13. Travalanche

Travalanche First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2013
    get long-term disability so I don't have to work anymore, I lose jobs all the time due to the incapability to follow stupid rules on the job and get wrote up constantly which leads to me being an ass to my boss and getting fired due to the dumb "AT-WILL" labor law malarchy that the United States somehow passed idk how many years ago, does time even exist though... seriously?

14. mobucks

mobucks i get such a kick out of myself Orderite

May 22, 2010
    This country (USA) could really use another world war to whip us (the survivors of said world war) into shape. Imagine if people like you talked back to their commanders in WWII? (in regards to following stupid rules) We would all be sprechen sie deutsche.

Anyway, grain of salt please, after all, :drunk: