Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by Quagmire69, Sep 12, 2011.
I am talkign about the Brown and black armor with shoulderpads, not the one with the duster.
Right, the Desert Rangers seem follow more along the lines of Texas Rangers (yes, kind of like Walker) than, say, US Army Rangers. As Texas Rangers don't actually have a 'uniform' (as long as their outfits are "western"), the likelihood is that, because of the Unification Treaty, the NCR provided the Desert Rangers combat armor, but does not require them to use them.
This makes more sense, as these Rangers' outfits would have more wear and tear on them, so they'd prefer lighter, durable clothing rather than bulky hot combat armor that may need field repair.
35. Fallout fans with no sense of humor will continually argue, spam, and derail forum threads trying to "win" an argument. The result is that none of us wins.
36. Deathclaw eggs are surprisingly tasty and nutritious.
37. The 9mm pistol and Varmint Rifle you start the game with will make Radscorpions, Cazadores, and Deathclaws really mad.
38. A joke thread is met with actual refutations by people who take games to serious
39. It is always sunny in New Vegas (I smell sitcom! )
40. Romans had very bad fashion taste. No wonder they fell to a bunch of Germans
41. Democracy=corruption, always
42. you can make a drink cold by burning it in a campfire
43. Vaults ALWAYS fail. Unless you are a gambler
It's only really funny when it's true. :\ (And most of these aren't)
Which never ceases to amaze me, how people think dictatorships have any less red tape and/or corrupt individuals.
Also, to people refuting my points, relax, I was joking. Even for Fallout 3 most of the points in this kind of thread are disputable at best, just run with it.
44. The Courier is not afraid of trying robot love.
45. Experienced Cannibals carry out instead of staying to eat.
46. Fallout Players are never satisfied.
47. If you're facing a nuclear holocaust don't seek refuge in an impenetrable underground fortress of bliss and security, you better take your chances on the outside.
48. Dervishes have a very vigorous fetish for :::ALL CAPS NAMES::: but soon get pawned by germans, fail again an are forced to get back to Ramen and loli. And they are not edible.
49. Despite pulling out the entire xander root out of the ground, it will regrow in the same place despite nothing being there.
50. Wasteland veggies need little water. Very little.
51. Mexican ghouls sound normal while American ghouls sound like they been punched in the throat.
52. In the future 2 soda brands are the only ones that will survive the nuclear fallout
53. The game was rigged from the start.
54. The year is 2281 and nobody has made any new music since the 1950s.
Considering that the Legion utilizes ambushes and raids and other guerilla methods, that's not too surprising to be honest. Dutch counterguerilla troops were ordered only to use swords in the Aceh War in the early 1900s and were able to take fortfied positions from numerically superior hostiles equipped with rifles with minimal causalties.
A guerilla force equipped specifcally for CQC ambushing a patrol of ill-moraled grunts and winning isn't really new.
55. Everyone after the apocalypse dresses like a a skank
56. After the end of the world everyone will get a crippling joint disorder
57. The only book published after the was will magically increase your ability to sell things
Are you two fucking finished? Seems like every thread now has some sort of spam on it because of you. Quit it.
58. Nobody uses the various weapon mods except the Courier.
59. Fiends have the amazing foresight which allows them to see from miles away who isn't or is a Fiend, even when they're wearing the same exact armour they all wear.
60. Killing Pacer in hidden mode with a plasma rifle with one shot to the back of the head whilst wearing a Stealth Boy is going to alert every King, but having him spontaneously explode due to a plasma mine is going to fool them into thinking it's a Van Graff hit.
61. Despite the fact that there are only two other (Elijah [Dead Money] and Ricky[Honest Hearts]) people in the wasteland with Pip Boy 3000's you are not special.
That ghoul in vault 22 also had one.
Also the Follower of the APocalypse in Westside, and I think some of the Boomers have them too.