This guy speaks the truth about New vegas!

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by Makta, May 30, 2015.

1. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010

Yes i am sarcastic and yes i think this video gave me cancer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 2
  2. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    This video made me 10 years older.

3. Super Mutant

Super Mutant The Superest of Mutants

Apr 13, 2015
    "Caesar's Legion is overpowered"

4. Doomfullord

Doomfullord The Lord Full of Doom

Dec 27, 2014
    At first I thought this was a joke video from Fitzthistlewits because they both sound similar. I was very disappointed.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Wow, that video was really something. Mostly retardation.

6. RetroAmerica

RetroAmerica It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 18, 2014
    And that Ladies and Gentlemen is what happens when ADD addled Millennials are made to play anything that doesn't have explosions every ten seconds. Also, what was with all the damn Japanimation, was that supposed to be relevant at all?

7. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Come on don't use the retarded ageism here. That's just as bad.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Knight Captain Kerr

Knight Captain Kerr Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 27, 2011
    If this guy hates talking to people in Fallout: New Vegas I'd hate to see what would happen if he plays Planescape: Torment. I also have a feeling he doesn't know it wasn't made by Bethesda.

This person really has such an alien view of how games should be to me. Who wants choices that matter? Who wants actions that would logically lead to failure to lead to failure?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Juza The Cloud

Juza The Cloud Nanto Goshasei

Jun 3, 2015
    So the long short of this is someone complaining about RPG mechanics and not understanding what kind of game they are playing. To echo everyone else yikes!

10. Caeo

Caeo First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2013
    He sounds like he's about to cry at about 10 minutes in. I'm not sure why I decided to finish the video.

11. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    You got that far? I almost felt like I was gonan start bleeding from my eyes.

12. The Doctor

The Doctor Veteran of The Divide

Jun 6, 2015

"Let me tell you why that's bullshit..."

If you're poorly armed, armored and have poor endurance and everything related to it, sure, Legion may be overpowered
    We also have VATS for a reason (Although running out of AP in the middle of combat can be really irritating, but that's what the console command "player.setav actionpoints 1000" is for

Attached Files:

13. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Or you can just shoot them with the mouse...

14. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    LOL, another person that enjoyed 'oblivion with guns', than actually having a better successor to the originals. Boo hoo, I need my fucking hand held through the whole game.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  15. Earth

Earth Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 7, 2013
    Wow I managed to make it 6 minutes in before my brain started to kill itself.

You found the dialogue in Old World Blues boring? Go fuck yourself.

16. Neon Child

Neon Child First time out of the vault

May 12, 2015
    Lol I felt like Talon Merc were more over powered than the freaking legion. These motherfuckers were every where and as many of them were being tossed at the damn super mutants and raiders, it is incredible how many constantly find you.

17. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Half-brains who think themselves deeply intellectual, because they found FO3 to be intelligent and complex, there's nothing you can say except "Actually, FO3 isn't intelligent. You are also not intelligent. This is why you are clinging to this so hard, and then getting angry like a little boy, at FONV or FO2 for being "too boring" or "too much talking" or whatever. You are the same person who will fast-forward dialogue in movies. You are dumb."

(I wasn't gonna lower myself to pick on specifics, but he actually laments that a FEW locations are NOT part of quests? Oh my gooood, someone send that guy a life-supply of diapers, he's never gonna grow out of them)

18. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    The ironic thing is a little while back I found a blog similar to the video, but less whiney (to me anyway), but it's obviously from a different person. Some of his complaints I agree with (like the map marker thing) but he does get some things wrong.
    http://blog.wilshipley.com/2011/01/why-i-hate-new-vegas.html

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  19. Super Mutant

Super Mutant The Superest of Mutants

Apr 13, 2015
    Everyone that watched this needs to take RadAway immediately

20. EnclaveKnight

EnclaveKnight It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 6, 2013
    Not that worried. I wore power armor AND took Rad-X.