Today is 1 year since Fallout 4 has been released for sale and I still didn't purchase it

Not purchased Fallout 4

• Not purchased Fallout 4 still

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • I purchased and played Fallout 4.

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Good for you OP, as this game is still a fucking mess, I will not even talk about story and gameplay, because you all already know how ''good'' it is.. But one year of patching and they still have bugs that cannot be fixed even by Unofficial Patch team.. Oh and also they just reintroduced some bugs in the 1.8 update like performance drop if a mod (or patch) modifiy ''precombined references''. Yay Bugthesda, nice anniversary present for your bethdrones :P

It kinda werid to be done with a fallout game in a year. I was playing both 3 and NV for many years after release but i have't played fallout 4 in months

I purchased and played Fallout 4. I had to see it for myself in order to come to my own conclusions for it. One year on and I can safely say that no amount of modding can or will ever fix the issues plaguing the base game mechanics.

Yeah, due to how hardcoded the game and it's mechanics are, it's going to be really hard for modders to create something good with what they've got. Which is why I predict the modding community for Fallout 4 isn't going to last long.

Last edited:
I bought it on G2A hoping the key was purchased with a stolen card so Bethesda actually ends up losing money from my purchase.

For real? An art? Lmao. Like seriously man, what are you on about? Only someone like you could've said something this fucking dumb. Unless you have definitive proof what is and isn't art I'm completely disregarding your opinion. The amount of stupidity that went into your "clever" comment is unbelievable. 4 lines and you're getting worked up. Grow up and stop telling other people what to post. A better shitposter could've put in a meme I admit, but I couldn't be arsed. Maybe you should do some "artistic shitposting". Everyday I'm dealing with people like you and it's fucking hard. Only you Zyax. Fuck off, shitposting isn't an art. There are too many people like you that expect so much from shitposters. How though? Even when it's called shitposting you berate people when it's too shit. You know it has shit in it for a reason right? Ehh. "Art" hehe that's given me a good laugh so thanks. Rant over.
See now THAT'S more like it right there. This is the improvement I'm looking for.

Is there any reason to play it?

Oblivion: personally, I don't like it. but it's shit
fo3: worst game ever
skyrim: little better than fo3

they make three shit game in row.
I can't expect fo4 to be good.

I honestly didn't mind Fallout 3, but to be fair, I got it for 30 bucks with all the DLC included.

Vanilla would be so much fucking worse.

Oblivion's level scaling was unforgivable, needing mods to make a game not-shit is a terrible state for a game to be in.

Skyrim was better in gameplay, not 'as much' level scaling, but still too much.

It's stupid a bandit chief in standard steel armour can beat my daedgeric armoured badass with like 600 health.

I can at least play for a while Oblivion and Fallout 3. Skyrim I can play for around 30 minutes and then I quit the game and uninstall it... True Story. :confused:
I need RP in my RPGs and Skyrim is lacking that more than the other two stupid games (Oblivion and Fallout 3).

Likewise I can play Oblivion/Fallout 3 more than Skyrim.

Fallout 3 more than both really. XD

I think Skyrim as a 'game' is pretty abysmal for a AAA title, and in RP, is also quite bad.

But god damn.

High level Oblivion gameplay is 90% applying 500 buffs to yourself, just so you can kill a naked bandit.

I don't mind Oblivion, I think it's alright.
I also don't mind Fallout 3, I can't hate it as without it I probably wouldn't know about games like Planescape or Vampire Bloodlines. I think its very mediocre nowadays however.

Skyrim was a red flag, I didn't think it was bad, just boring.

Fallout 4 however is just shit.

I got into TES with Oblivion, and I have not had the chance to play Morrowind.

But the dumbing down of Oblivion to Skyrim is hilariously bad.

I think by far fallout 4 is a worse game than any of those mentioned. Like skyrim has a better civil war story than fallout 4 has. I think 3 is my favourate from the games you talking about. Skyrim I always found annyouing because of the dragons it played it on ps4 too and was't to buggy for me atleast but just more annyouing with certain limiations and teh broken level system where it actually was a good idea to keep leveling although you could infinte level up skills etc but yeah no one really wants to so that

I honestly didn't mind Fallout 3, but to be fair, I got it for 30 bucks with all the DLC included.

Vanilla would be so much fucking worse.

Oblivion's level scaling was unforgivable, needing mods to make a game not-shit is a terrible state for a game to be in.

Skyrim was better in gameplay, not 'as much' level scaling, but still too much.

It's stupid a bandit chief in standard steel armour can beat my daedgeric armoured badass with like 600 health.
I can play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3.

I hate level scaling of both loot and NPC's though.

Man, these assholes (assholes! to emphasize it: ASSHOLES) do love numbers:
72f1bd8a909b.jpg

Do you want some candies, for not buying crap ?

It took me some time to try fobos, fo3, and fonv. I was put off with the change of gameplay and perspective, the change of dev, and the fact it became a bit more mainstream. I assumed it would grab my attention less than the older titles. Plus i was busy enough with Fonline, some mods, some classics and other activites. I finally tried them in 2013-2014 and was pleasantly surprised by Fallout: New Vegas. It has gone beyond my expectations, despite the change of gameplay. So i don't regret going a bit blind. (i thought New Vegas was a mere DLC for Fallout 3. I couldn't believe it when my buddies told be Fo3 was shit but Fonv was awesome. I was thinking they just enjoyed the location more)

On the other hand, my experience with Fo3 and Fobos was kind of awfull. Fo3 especially seemed to go to the opposite of what Fallout standed for. Yet, Fonv gave me a bit of hope. I know it wasn't made by the same guys, but Beth published it, so they might approve it some way. Let"s wait for nma reviews. Turn out that from the news, it was even worse. Butchered character system, voiced protagonist, invincible companions, dogmeat again, giant minecraft etc... When the NMA review came out, it wasn't even a surprise. No need to buy that shit.

For Fo3, i had ignorance as an excuse. Now, i cannot say the same. I know what Beth can do, how far crappy they can go and their unwillingness to look back. I don't want to give them a financial approval, spend money on their craps, or lose my time with the awfullness they provide, especially when there is so many titles around that don't have the Fallout title, but deserve it much more.

Back