Trump wins

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Ah ye old "i was merely pretending" defense.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  2. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    If you watch the video the pedo defends pedophilia on the forum they host, DEFENDS it. Let that sink in, this person went out of their way to defend that shit in a detailed explanation. This isn't trolling or being edgy, this is called being sick in the head.

3. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    *deep breath*

STOP FUNDING AND SUPPLYING RANDOM REBELS AND DICKING AROUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST ASSHOLE!

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  4. CourierC-212

CourierC-212 First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2016
    Wait, as I see it one of the main sticking points with Hillary for a lot of people is that she has flagrantly broken the law, is horrifically corrupt, and has personal and public political opinions. Wikileaks, okeefe, Podesta emails and everything else, on top of Comeys little speech about how anyone else would be prosecuted, but not her on top of that for just the stuff the fbi uncovered on her emails being on a private server, which is illegal, is just shocking politically. Shit, they got Nixon for 18 minutes of tape he refused to give up, Hillary deleted 33 thousands emails Thirty.Three.Thousand. Thats not even accounting for everything I mentioned before, or the emails they actualy got, and shit thats still being revealed. And then theres okeefes videos revealing the DNC, which is affiliated with Hillary and having her go ahead to try and rig a presidential election! Is it really so outlandish to say that anyone who claims to live in a republic based on freedom and integrity has the wrong opinion when they are willing to support a criminal, and one of the most corrupt people to be uncovered in americas entire history? Who was also being investigated by the damn FBI while she was campaigning for the most powerful seat in the country? Do you not realize how Hillary being allowed to run, with all the evidence piled up has made a mockery of america on the world stage as well as it's people? And thats with her having lost!

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  6. Kremin

Kremin Guest

So I remember a kid in class was legitimately pissed throughout the day following election night.

This kid also thought Clinton was the lesser of "two evils".

7. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
  8. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    You guys start to repeat the same videos and memes, just saying. I've seen at least 2 or 3 images twice already, and also that Chenk video was posted at least once a couple of pages ago.

9. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  10. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    Shut up, Crni.

Losers!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  11. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015

Local traffic reporter giving directions to Hillary supporters that said they would move there.
    Wew lad, what a time to be alive.

Black person supports Trump

Also it must be hard to face the reality that you've failed to become president, oh and the smug and arrogant tweet she made:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

Kek.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 3
  12. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    Man it was great watching those blowhards at TYT squirm, amazing.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    lol I know where you got all of these xD

le current year man isn't very happy

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  14. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Reminder that Mike "The No-Homo Electro" Pence is going to send all yourr gay friends and family members to the new concentration camps to be electrocuted!

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Resident Schizo Poster

Jun 15, 2015
    CxNCnFdUoAAyB0z.jpg
    Fuck you John Oliver you pretentious blowhard.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  16. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    I'm watching the episode on youtube for the hell of it and it's hilarious. It's lie-butthurt-lie-butthurt and it never breaks that format xD

17. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Looks like a Nu-male

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  18. Greed

Greed Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 4, 2016
    while all of the people in that pic are terrible.

Anthony Burch needs to die violently in a napalm fire.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  19. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    I personally think man buns are equally terrible.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Watching this episode of John Oliver it's kind of horrifying there are people who get their news from this idiot.