Trump wins

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Until I see an actual unedited transcript of the talk Im not beliving a word the lying press says.
    Considering the pretty amicable relationship Trump and Farage appear to have Id sooner believe it was a joke before Trump really trying to flex his presidential power for something as goofy as removing wind farms for his golf course consider all the intentional misquotes and just straight up disengenous slander the lying press had thrown on him.
    And just because you say "inb4 Argentina denied that" doesnt magically stop it from being a valid point lol.

I've gotton tired of the dopey media telling me what Trump is and isn't gonna do.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 5
  2. DarkCorp

DarkCorp Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Oct 27, 2003
    Oh good god she was one of those damnable Bernie hippies.

Dr. Fallout, I know you are going to enjoy this.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. Bloodway

Bloodway First time out of the vault

Sep 2, 2016
    First of all, one of the reasons why (white) women voted for Trump is because of preserving their white privilege and not stand solidarity with oppressed groups.

Second of all, the reasons Non-whites voted for Trump was because of Economics, rejection of Neoliberalism and a turnout dropped the biggest on minority groups, not to mention the successful voter suppression didn't help either. The same reason why they voted for Mitt Romney.

Of course the people who voted for Obama abstained as well.

Anyways, this entire thread is not only disgusting but also reveals the shocking inner racism deep in this community.

I guess this is how Fascism is greeted with open arms.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Found the SJW.
    The reason Trump won was due to people like you stuck in your lefty land and not understanding why you didn't win.

Pro tip: It's hard to take anyone seriously that says "white privilege".

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  5. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK to tumblr

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  6. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    It's fucking hilarious. It's like if I said check your Black Privilege because they have a monopoly on sickle cell disease and immunity to pink bellies.

7. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. DarkCorp

DarkCorp Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Oct 27, 2003
    I LOVE this thread.

9. No Man

No Man Gore Bag > Meat Bag

Feb 20, 2014
    Are you by any chance the same guy who bitched at the Bloodlines Antitribu forums to get a nazi outfit removed for about half a year?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Yer fond of me Lobster!

Oct 26, 2016
    I think for transparency sake you should at least state where you live, because from what it sounds like you're living in a fucking bubble where you don't see rural communities getting economically gutted from outsourcing. Maybe if you lived in the rust belt, or worked an industrial job, you'd get the [much needed] perspective to understand why people voted for Trump.

Traditionally blue-states didn't even fucking turn out to support the alleged "better" candidate, Shillary Clinton, because they've been told over and over again that there's going to be a turn around to their economic decline. Obama did the same song and dance for them and they saw nothing but more loss of job/industrial infrastructure.

But oh no, it's the "white" women voting for preservation of white privilege. Where's the white privilege for white people living in destitution along the rust belt? Can you explain that? Probably not.

I have to ask though, do you even see the hypocrisy in bringing the voter's race into focus, and immediately using that to denigrate and generalize them all as voting for maintaining their supposed 'white privilege.' Are you that fucking retarded?

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  11. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Were black people racist for voting for Obama?

12. CourierC-212

CourierC-212 First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2016
    It was for the malk wasnt it? I could see them wearing one. Especially after the cop stripper armor.

13. No Man

Feb 20, 2014
    No, the Antitribu Mod changed the clans completely. The one wearing a nazi outfit was a Lasombra female.

14. CourierC-212

Sep 19, 2016
    Ahh okay, like the other overhaul that added the Solubri. I really should play vtmb again.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. CourierC-212

Sep 19, 2016
    Yes. Obama was 50% white, so anyone who voted for him was automatically 50% racist. You can trust me, I took a social science class.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. No Man

Feb 20, 2014
    Wasn't poverty redefined to require not being white, though?

18. CourierC-212

Sep 19, 2016
  19. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    I'm pretty sure she was always working on those shitty videos, it's just a ton of work to steal Youtube video footage from other channels and slap together a rushed piece. Someone was already started critiquing her bullshit:

20. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Yer fond of me Lobster!

Oct 26, 2016
    #Progressive

Only thing i've come to learn is that White people have very thick skin/tolerance when it comes to this reverse-racism hypocrisy.