Trump wins

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    Its nice that youre trying to calm it down and give it reasons not to be upset. Thats admirable. However what you dont realise is that it wants to be upset. It needs to be upset. Being offended is what it lives for. Its what nourishes it and helps it grow.

Imagine, if you will, an organism that subsists entirely by feeding on its own sodium excretions. Yes, the image you have in your mind is, most certainly, @Bloodway.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  2. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    You should look in the mirror, people like you are the ones cucking society and helped make it what it is today. "White privilege", the hell do you know about that? You make it seem like we all live like kings or some shit.

Could sum up people like you too:

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  3. Kremin

Kremin It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 10, 2016
    How do you even get that from this thread?

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  4. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Happy Family Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    He's talking about Vergil mainly. :)

5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Where does all this anger come from?

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Shattered expectations, mostly. Most polls predicted a win for Clinton, and the vast majority of the media didn't really consider the possibility of a win for Trump. There's two ways this could have happened: The media was lying, or white people suck. Since the media is on their side and doesn't really like to blame itself, it has to be white people who are to blame. That means they're angry at a vague concept, so they can be angry at everyone.

7. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    It's much bigger than just Trump, as the GOP holds the house and is likely going to appoint 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, and the dems lost a bunch of statehouses and governors too. Pretty much everything Obama did the last 8 years was rammed through by executive action, Hilary's presidency was supposed to reinforce and calcify his legacy. The problem with executive actions is that they are just as easily undone by your successor's executive actions. It's a shortsighted way to legislate. So 8 years of progressive policy is about to be wiped away too. It redefines Obama, what did he do that's going to endure?

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  8. GonZo_626

GonZo_626 Well Shit!

Jul 29, 2016
    I have a theory that the Democrats are the real racists here without really realizing it. I had a discussion this weekend with someone talking about whole industries collapsing in the US without having the cheap illegal labour that the illegal immigrants supplied. Their statement was something along the lines of "the US fruit industry will collapse without Mexicans picking fruit, and that is why they have to keep them there". I laughed at this and realized this is not the first time in history that the Dem's have said this. I do believe that the same thing was said about the cotton industry approx. 150 years ago. Without the black slaves that the republicans wanted to free the cotton industry collapsed as they knew it, a civil war happened, a bunch of democrats formed a hate organization, the KKK. The union troops then formed another organization to combat the racist tactics of the KKK, and to teach the freed slaves how to defend themselves, the NRA. So when people say that racism is part of the right I laugh. The right wants equality, the left wants racism. Supporting illegal Mexican immigrants is supporting modern US slavery.

Just think about it, and the KKK should quite trying to continually sabotage the right with there false claims. The are a Democrat organization from day 1, and the Dems will continue to support slavery.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Yea sorry but anyone who seriously says "white privilege" is getting 0 friendly replies from me.
    Cute.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  10. Buxbaum666

Buxbaum666 Heterostructured Nanorod oTO Orderite

Dec 5, 2003
    Quoted for lulz.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Yer fond of me Lobster!

Oct 26, 2016
    Hey fuck you that's racism.

12. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    So... did I miss the only real SJeW here?

13. Kremin

Jun 10, 2016
  14. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Well... fucking shit. I wanted to lecture them on how shitty the entire left has become, and we need a return to hardcore communism... that, or just vote for Trump. Because the left needs an awakening call, a way to tell them they don't win anymore.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. Kremin

Jun 10, 2016
    Could just do it regardless lol.

16. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    Your whole commie shtick is so deeply buried in the ninth circle of irony that I can't even begin to take anything you say seriously.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Yeah but it doesn't have the impact. I mean, my favourite thing to do is just bust up the 'leftists' today, especially because I'm pretty far-left... yet they consider themselves 'far-left' too even though they don't know what communism or capitalism is.

Hey, hey, hey. I'm a communist, it's just that I worship it (because it creates a strong or all knowing state) yet also consider it pretty shit (for the people).

18. No Man

No Man Gore Bag > Meat Bag

Feb 20, 2014
    So, you want communism where you are the tzar first secretary or other high ranked party member?

19. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Yeah basically, I'm only in it for myself (and the STATE).

20. CourierC-212

CourierC-212 First time out of the vault

Sep 19, 2016
    You know, to believe in diversity you need to be willing to accept alternative viewpoints in politics and life, otherwise how are you diverse?
    How dare you insult Kek, greatest god of chaos.
    That guy in the pic kinda looks like James Franco.
    One thing i've noticed about people who want governments with a lot of centralized power over the people, is they always seem to think it's only the people they dislike that will get the boot on the neck. No one ever considers that it'll come crashing down on them aswell. They seem to think the government really is like a big brother that'll deal with anyone who crosses them and protect them, rather than lord over them and make them into cattle. It's incredibly naive imo.

• [Like] [Like] x 5