Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
It is a kind of paradox saying really dense people may, or would put that 'advice' into practise. I would expect really stupid people to be illiterate. They would be unable to read or if they had the capacity to make some words out, the full instructions would not.

The very long running, 'Internet Cats' theme is stale and borrring.

People have fallen into this pacifying psy op which equates to, we adore our cats so how could we bomb, maim and kill small children?

The current furore concerning Qatar and it's homophobic, anti LGBTQ stance has ran riot on British TV this last week; prior to the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
As a postscript the fact of 1000's of impoverished, immigrant workers had to live in appalling conditions was added.
Thousands died building stadia in this oil rich shit hole of human exploitation.
Nice buildings, wowzer, big deal.

Fucked up medieval attitudes have had a weak slap on the wrists and the " It's just a game " mantra, trotted out again.

We said this when Qatar was chosen and honesty any time the fucking corporate interests decide to actually do anything in the ME. With Tourism, with development, sports, whatever. But no, it's always the same shit. Mock corporate surprise, culture clash, but whatever the bigwigs get to go home with a few million more in their pockets.

Working 7 days in a row sucks. But a 4 day weekend is nice. I would like a 4 day work week, 3 day weekend.

Or wait... are you talking about adding 4 days? A total of 11 days making a week? Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Hariaday, Varday, Quirinday, Ceresday?

I think new film sets will include bullet proof shielding for the crew, and possibly even the actors in-frame; the targets.

*That, or an industry move to CGI gunfire.

Starcrash.gif

I think new film sets will include bullet proof shielding for the crew, and possibly even the actors in-frame; the targets.

*That, or an industry move to CGI gunfire.
I do like the idea of having to spend millions on safety equipment and cgi guns because actors are too fucking dumb to take the 5 seconds to see if the chamber is clear.

I mean again, all they had to do was literally get a better seasoned armorer. Alec Baldwin apparently is a dick, don't know, don't care; but yea, not his fault, the armorer fucked up.

I always use hot water to make my hot chocolate. In fact, I hate hot chocolate made with milk.

The armorer and especially the set producers are IMO mostly to blame.
Was it little Jimmy's entire fault when he found his dad's gun and blew his friends head off? It took my dad 5 minutes to explain how gun safety works and I was only 9 years old. So yeah Alec fucked up there but shame shame he had faith in his crew.

If you want the best chocolate milkshake ever make a vanilla shake and add a packet of swiss miss hot chocolate powder.

High schools should teach about guns and gun safety. Not to fear guns, but to respect them. Understand guns, their mechanics, use, defense, etc.

Back