Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
I guess we're posting random shit here now.

pb28w3M.png

Found an old pepe in my archive

I like opossums, does anyone else like opossums?
110928075550-heidi-german-opossum.jpg

Cherish them, for their life span is that of a mere 2 years. While in the wild, their life span is generally that of a road crossing.

They're only found in the New World; have never seen one myself.
The only ones I've seen in person were generally road kill. Something to be aware of, when seeing a dead opossum on or near the road, there's the chance they might still have live babies in their pouch. Also, something of interest, they're resistant to rabies as their blood temperature is relatively low.

I like opossums, does anyone else like opossums?
110928075550-heidi-german-opossum.jpg

Cherish them, for their life span is that of a mere 2 years. While in the wild, their life span is generally that of a road crossing.
They're trash. Same category and skunks and raccoons. They could be deleted entirely that's cool.

Similar to raccoons, they adapted to living in Chicago where I grew up. You might spot them moving at night. if it was day time, they were probably dead.

They're only found in the New World; have never seen one myself.
The same was said about tomatoes until it wasn't. Be the change you want to see in the world. Bring dangerous levels of opossums to lands they have yet to bless.

Hmm, I wonder how an Opossum enemy could be handled in Fallout? Obviously I wouldn't want to see them anthropomorphized with humanoid intelligence or have the ability to speak. Really their big purpose in life is to clean up carrion and to keep the population of other pests in check. Maybe they could be an excuse why dead bodies disappear, as well as show up alongside other carrion eaters? Though making them an enemy would be a bit silly, since they're relatively non aggressive in real life. Not saying you couldn't fight them, but it'd be more of a one sided affair. Though they could also be mutated into an opossum wolf or bear that's attracted to the smell of dead bodies, so killing loads of people or creatures out in the open, could run the risk of one spawning near you. Opossums also can "play dead" which in reality is involuntary, though when doing so they release a smell akin to what they eat... so maybe they could hide among dead bodies and ambush the player? I should also say this would have to be a Fallout set around the Appalachian area... though preferably not in 76, as I'd like to see them in something enjoyable.

Hmm, I wonder how an Opossum enemy could be handled in Fallout? Obviously I wouldn't want to see them anthropomorphized with humanoid intelligence or have the ability to speak. Really their big purpose in life is to clean up carrion and to keep the population of other pests in check. Maybe they could be an excuse why dead bodies disappear, as well as show up alongside other carrion eaters? Though making them an enemy would be a bit silly, since they're relatively non aggressive in real life. Not saying you couldn't fight them, but it'd be more of a one sided affair. Though they could also be mutated into an opossum wolf or bear that's attracted to the smell of dead bodies, so killing loads of people or creatures out in the open, could run the risk of one spawning near you. Opossums also can "play dead" which in reality is involuntary, though when doing so they release a smell akin to what they eat... so maybe they could hide among dead bodies and ambush the player? I should also say this would have to be a Fallout set around the Appalachian area... though preferably not in 76, as I'd like to see them in something enjoyable.
They do exist in Fallout 76 already. Though they are just wildlife creatures with not much interaction besides just killing easily, maybe they also scurry away but I'm not sure.
opossum1.png

Back