Updated English translation for Fallout of Nevada

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Proletären, Feb 24, 2020.

1. basstheratass

basstheratass CEO of cock and ball torture

Jun 8, 2020
    Do you have discord? I think if I screenshare it would be a lot easier for you to help because this mod looks really fun. I tried the thing you recommended and I don't think i'm doing it right.

2. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Half-way Through My Half-life

Nov 26, 2007
    That there is something you don't say every day...

3. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ Still Mildly Glowing

Jan 31, 2017
    I've never heard of this before.
    only Fixed mod from this topic.
    Crazy edition - is outdated, not supported (from author), recognized as unsuccessful (from author), does not have English, is not compatible with existing translations.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  4. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    I'm not sure if it can be called second main quest, because as far as I could remember the main quests are parallel; you're to find stuff for your vault while simultaneously find the biker who broke through the vault's security system which leads to all the way until the finale.

5. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Ah okay.
    I was wondering of FoN originally had a quest structure like that of Fallout 1 and 2, once you have found the McGuffin you would also discover signs of some kind of threat to your community (and the region) and after you had returned to your home you would get the orders to find this threat and its source of origin and deal with it.

Sort of what FoN did have with once you have recovered that hard drive thingy and brought it back that you are then send out to find the kidnapped Overseer.

6. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Fallout: Nevada translation is out! Look in info.

Jan 15, 2018
    I've just downoaded the mod and installed it on gog-version of fallout 2, no problems there.
    I'm in discord, but i'm not used to it, look for Keyboard Gecko or find me in fallout sonora translation channel

7. quique

quique First time out of the vault

Jul 10, 2020
    HI. I have just installed Nevada Fixed Edition. Looks great!

When creating the character, I have noticed that all the stats from First Aid to Outdorsman have a default -10%.

For example, notice in the picture that Outdoorsman should be 2 x (EN + IN). This is 2x (5+5) = 20. But instead it is 10%. The same for Doctor, for instance. The formula is 5% +(PE+IN), this is 5% + (5+5)= 15, but instead it is 5%. Again, -10%.

Is this intentional? is it a bug?
    If it is intentional, changing it with a savegame editor would break the game?

Thanks in advance! and congrats for such an awesome game.

Attached Files:

8. Proletären

Proletären A Smooth-Skin

Mar 15, 2012
    Hi! You can ask your question here. More likely that you'll get an answer that way.

9. quique

quique First time out of the vault

Jul 10, 2020
    Thank you. And sorry for posting in the wrong place