What was your first RPG?

Discussion in '50 RPGs per Hour' started by TorontoReign, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hoplite

Hoplite I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

Oct 4, 2019
    Oblivion, when I was seven. I made a Dunmer Blunt/Heavy Armor/Conjuration build trying to emulate my friend's WoW character

Two days later I decided Bretons are cool, and made a Breton Healer

2. captainantiweeb

captainantiweeb Anyone seen my mcchicken?

Nov 20, 2019
    Oblivion. i was 7 or 8 and my dad and i were game sharing on steam. I got oblivion. I made a redguard character but never did make it out of the prison. 6 years later now I have some weirdass breton/pilgrim mixmatch hobgoblin of a character that somehow made it through kvatch and then became a vampire. MY story ends there.

3. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    My first roleplaying game was me telling my little sister I was dad and then shoving my penis up her ass. My mom was there as well, baking a banana cake, cheering me on to not forget to puy my shitstained cock in my sister vagina as well.
    Two days later the lot of us was at the ER where my mom, red-cheeked as hell, how would you be, told the doc that my sister had the annoying habbit to finger her ass and then her cunt, always in that order. The doc than put noth her hands in plaster casts for three months until he habit went a away. When they removed the plaster casts my sister had hands that were hairier than a gorilla's which made her the laughing stock of the school. They called her Magila the Gorilla like that horrible 70's cartoon.
    She still gets pissed off when you call her that.

4. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    Is this another drug episode?

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    I can tell you one thing: I did not write that filth. It contains spelling mistakes which is something that only very very rarely happens in my posts.

Whoever is hacking my account, please pm me. If this is a monetary question, we might work something out (cause I can use all the cash I can get right now.

6. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    That's not how this works. You'll have to change your password. :>