Whats the one quest you remember from Fallout 1-2?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Leo1, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Eternauta

Eternauta It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 8, 2010
    In Fallout 1, fighting against the Regulators. Also exploring the Glow and Necropolis, which were already mentioned.

2. Werozzi

Werozzi First time out of the vault

Jan 21, 2013
    The reactor quest in FO2, i took years to figure out the damn puzzle!

3. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    F1. The glow obviously! There was no other quest i REALLY liked since i prefered just to enjoy the game.

F2. Freeing Vic i guess..? Taking out all the raiders early on with Vick wielding a shotgun sulik with a combat knife and myself with a 1mm pistol/magnum

Or the raiders outside new reno. Was kinda hard but so rewarding :P

4. Censor

Censor Huh?

Jan 28, 2013
    Fallout 1: The Glow and the joining of the Brotherhood. I had to get me some Power Armor once I saw it.

Fallout 2: Nothing comes to mind in particular. Maybe Navarro, because of Dornan's speech.

5. Zwarne

Zwarne First time out of the vault

Feb 11, 2013
    "Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an… example of him"

Best NEW RENO quest ever!

6. FalloutTroll

FalloutTroll Mfw no snow

Apr 7, 2013
    FO2 ghost farm quest!

7. Archea47

Archea47 First time out of the vault

Feb 5, 2008
    Absolute first thing I thought of was Gizmo, too

I played FO2 first and Junktown was what convinced me that FO1 was in the same league. Planting the recorder on Gizmo was sooo cool to me at the time.

8. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    From FO1: The Junktown quest of either taking down Gizmo or helpin the Sheriff

From FO2: Both the Prizefighter mini quest and becoming a Made man for the Bishop's (and banging Mrs. Bishop)
    "there are two kinds of people in this world those with loaded guns and those who dig"

9. laclongquan

laclongquan Boned Hunter of Sister

Jan 11, 2008
    Plenty Fallout 2 quest I can remember. The game is just chockful of goodness.

The Den got that drunkard falling asleep on me. Then later on in Modoc someone tell me about a missing farmer, Karl IIRC. Witness the fake ghosts then Return to The Den to check.

The Jet antidote Redding-Vault City quest.

The Vault City - Gecko political intrigue quest.

etc...

10. AtomBomb

AtomBomb It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 26, 2012
    Love the Bob's iguanas human meat quest