Your GOTY 2018

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by mobucks, Dec 29, 2018.

1. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    who told you that? Fraud howard? the man is literally famous for lying.

2. TorontRayne

TorontRayne Super Eye Patch Man Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    He gets paid in large canvas sacks filled with bottle caps. Why would he lie? His role at Bethesda is more spiritual than anything. Almost like an idol that you can bring your prayers to.

Godd Howard, we bring to you on this day, a humble servant by the name of Graves. Bless him with your retardation so that he can ROLEPLAY as you have seen fit. Amen.

3. Squadcar

Squadcar Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 1, 2018
    "Of course you can play this solo." "Experiencing a story." :liar:

(Time stamp isn't working with embedded videos, 13:05 is where I was referring to)

Fairly, they never said offline but they did say you could play this "solo." You can play plenty of online games "solo" too... Yet players are still there. The multiplayer optional thing was definitely implied with this kinda stuff. Sure they can't hurt you much, but they sure can steal your kills, get in your way, spam the microphone near you until you mute them or turn off voice chat, etc. But it's all a solo experience if you choose to be :rofl:

The "private" servers will suck too, just watch. Everyone thinks they'll be able to play with only their friends, with a plethora of mods, watch that not happen or never work correctly.

4. The Outsider

The Outsider Wanderer of the Forgotten Wastes

Jan 9, 2019
    My Game of the Year has got to be Dark Souls Remastered.
    … yes, this is the only game I have played in 2018 and YES! I have beaten it in exactly 17 days after its release! Thanks to the Giantdad build, things have gone ~smooth sailing, from here on out!~ … well, sort of... (if you can take about 3 or 4 playthroughs)

5. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    Frostpunk, I have only finished Basic scenario twice in a row (normal and hard). And it's amazing game. @Arnust I think You would enjoy it quite a bit.

Well worth playing, sadly my pc can barely run it. Which takes away my enjoyment. I will need to buy a New one in a year.

6. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Persona 5, picked it up only recently on alot more developed emulator. Don't like playing such games on TV screen.

7. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    Oh yeah, forgot it came out last year. At least the English version. Persona 5 is also GOTY for me.

After that DOOM 2016. Fast paced, brutal, without cover based gameplay. One of the better shooters for me. I played it last year, so yeah.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    >worse version of game from 2011
    >GOTY 2018

opinions are weird.

9. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    In 2018, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a nice suprise. Plays like TES: Oblivion, only not shitty and not filled with boring dungeons. Although it is better to wait for all DLCs.

10. ironmask

ironmask Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 10, 2018
    Well it's not like you could buy the original copy on steam anymore.

11. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    no but you can a a ps3 or 360 copy for under 15 bucks so really there's no excuse.

12. tgawt

tgawt ye ass

Jul 9, 2018
    deltarune!!! i fucking love deltarune!!! il ove it so much