About 20% more tidbits

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Per, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    Thunderbolt features a little Mark Morgan retrospective. It mentions the Vault Archives that we already covered, summarizes the GSoundtracks interview that we also covered way back, then offers some opinions and a call for Morgan to score Fallout 4.

games™ magazine has an interview with Jason Anderson about FOOL in issue 124. The whole text is not available online, but here's a teaser:<blockquote>"It felt to me that they had no intention of allowing the game to go forward," explains Anderson. "In looking over the contract between Interplay and Bethesda, it became very clear to me that Bethesda had no intention of ever allowing Interplay to actually create an MMO."

Still, while it will never see the light of day, Anderson's vision for Fallout Online remains a tantalising one. "I took special care in focusing on the social aspects of MMOs, aiming to take it to the next level," Anderson says. "Many mechanics were built into the design with the goal of strengthening the social bonds between players, since that is really what an MMO is all about. But don't worry; there was equal effort put into the PvP world."</blockquote>Finally, since apparently you won't stop submitting it until we post it: yes, there is an extensive Fallout/My Little Pony crossover fan fic with arts and stuff. Here you can find the whole thing and here is the NMA thread. Now we never have to talk about it again.

2. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    I imagine this is basically someone trying to play some sort of elaborate prank.

That or someone really needs to meet a psychiatrist.

3. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Nope it's serious, the music they're doing for it is pretty good.

4. The Vault Dweller

The Vault Dweller always looking for water.

Aug 24, 2004
    No offense to the author, but I really wish that story link led to the Vats.

Sincerely,
    The Vault Dweller

5. rehevkor

rehevkor It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 19, 2005
    You've opened the floodgates now..

6. Chromevod

Chromevod Nope.

May 25, 2011
    Doubtful. The fanfic itself has been completed for a few months now, so it's kind of old news.

7. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Gender Fluid Skeleton Man Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005

It seems to have a "fanbase" for some reason. Not around here as much thankfully.

8. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    fisting has a fanbase too.

Just saying.

9. Dr. Combat Shotgun

Dr. Combat Shotgun First time out of the vault

Aug 19, 2010
    Crni vuk; I think I love you.

10. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    You guys have to see this mod:
    http://donitz.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-2-Littlepip-Mod-322083843

11. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    Oh lol. :) Well done, can't deny that.

12. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    That mod is just brilliant. I'm always amazed how much time & work people put into these sort of crazy projects. Awesome.