Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links

Also they seemed to imply that only the Pipboy 3000 ever existed, "the first pip boy" yeah right....

On one hand I appreciate the polish on animations this has, the Pipboy screen even has the hand moving the dials..... on the other that means that we are stuck with the ugly bulky Pip boy and that modding a Readius style one will be more complicated or have more dirty edits.

I seriously hope they don't force that dog on you and that companions actually have stories on their own.

All in all, I think it looks like a solid game. The problem, however, is that for every cool thing Bethesda has done, they've either stripped or gutted something key to the franchise in the process. So all the stuff I was happy about has been counter weighed by stuff I dislike. So in other words it's gonna get the same response I gave Fallout 3, a big huge MEH :|. And that is the saddest thing of all.

Well that was fucking disappointing... :( and I stood up all night like a sucker waiting for the gameplay. Fucking really? Building houses n'shit ? The hell is this ? State of decay? And Power Armor with jetpack? U w0t m8? I'm gonna make a FN:V mod which will put Todd Howard on a Legion cross. Maaaaannn this is some bullshit.

EDIT: I recorded the entire gameplay footage. And I'm looking at that Crap-Boy part and I don't see a tab for skills. What the fuck? Where are the fucking skills? I reaaaalllyyy hope they did not make this stupid mistake of not adding them.

I'm sorry but I haven't been so angry in a long time. There's PIECE OF SHIT written all over this game. I'm going to bed now, maybe this was all just a nightmare and when I wake up everything will be fine.

Last edited:
I seriously hope they don't force that dog on you and that companions actually have stories on their own.

I hope you can be evil and shoot the dog for it's meat and have your butler cook it. Not because I hate dogs, but because that is good roleplaying.

I'm excited, they really expanded the amount of stuff you can do, the crafting system seems amazing and you can fricken make your own settlement. I haven't bought a next gen system but this might push me over the edge to buy one, that and Doom!

Speaking of cooking, how did the stupid robot manage to survive for two hundred years? If it wasn't ambushed by salvagers its power cells would run empty eventually.

I also hope that if you build a settlement it has plot attached to it and even a separate ending for it depending on how you build it and choose things for it.

It would be cool if the different merchants, guards, citizens and scientists that I guess will populate it all are unique characters with their own quests...

I am being too optimistic I know....

Speaking of cooking, how did the stupid robot manage to survive for two hundred years? If it wasn't ambushed by salvagers its power cells would run empty eventually.
Maybe it went into Stasis mode? But well this is not a new thing, the previous Fallouts had pre war robots working altho they weren't in open spaces.

Well that was fucking disappointing... :( and I stood up all night like a sucker waiting for the gameplay. Fucking really? Building houses n'shit ? The hell is this ? State of decay? And Power Armor with jetpack? U w0t m8? I'm gonna make a FN:V mod which will put Todd Howard on a Legion cross. Maaaaannn this is some bullshit.

Dude, they said that building houses and communities was optional.

FUCK YES!! No Substance to the game!

YESS bunch of nonsense gameplay filler bullshit like
Let's play city builder in fallout...and weapon modding.
FUCK YESS mechwarrior in Fallout now!
LESS dialog options
Shit game engine still...

The fucking world still makes no sense...

Had I actually be in that theatre today I would probably have leaped onto the stage by now and strangled Todd Howard in front of everyone.
And I am sure half the audience would be cheering as I squeezed the life out this little ubergeek.

FUCK YES!! No Substance to the game!

YESS bunch of nonsense gameplay filler bullshit like
Let's play city builder in fallout...and weapon modding.
FUCK YESS mechwarrior in Fallout now!
LESS dialog options
Shit game engine still...

The fucking world still makes no sense...

Lol, overreact much? It was just a demo.

They're showing the Dishonored 2 trailer again. Still looks awesome.

I may be in mourning for the fate of Fallout but at least I have Dishonored 2 to look forward to.

Because Fallout 4 certainly doesn't look like there will be pacifist options. At all. :|

Had I actually be in that theatre today I would probably have leaped onto the stage by now and strangled Todd Howard in front of everyone.
And I am sure half the audience would be cheering as I squeezed the life out this little ubergeek.
No no, you have to kill him in his home, make it look like a suicide and leave a long confession about how he's failed the fallout franchise and as his last will this is how he wants it done <list of proper fallout things> In all honesty I knew this was coming somewhat, I'll play it, i might even like it, but I will forever mourn Fallout's passage into the afterlife.

Really? You take this that seriously, c'mon it was nowhere near that bad...

If I wanted to build city's and villages I would've played City Builder. I'm fine with weapons and armor modding and I actually kinda dig what they did with the armor modding part(except the focking jetpack) but building settlements... meh.. they don't belong into this game. I feel like it was just content added as filler.

If I wanted to build city's and villages I would've played City Builder. I'm fine with weapons and armor modding and I actually kinda dig what they did with the armor modding part(except the focking jetpack) but building settlements... meh.. they don't belong into this game. I feel like it was just content added as filler.

Filler or not, it's still pretty cool.

Last edited:
Back