Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Jun 14, 2015.

1. scrapyardmongrel

scrapyardmongrel First time out of the vault

Jun 15, 2015
    1. I'm actually 22
    2. Yes, Fallout 3 was my first Fallout game.
    3. I'm not shit posting, I'm giving my opinion

2. NovaRain

NovaRain Casual Modder Modder

Mar 10, 2007
    Uh, am I the only one thinks the whole house/community/defense building system is a bit over-complex?
    Guess I'm getting old. :\

3. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Bethesda written dialogue, so imagine that for yourself.

4. raynor009

raynor009 Hell yeah!

Apr 29, 2012
    Hopefully, if you get the Jinxed trait(if traits weren't removed too) you get a 50% that the jetpack will blow up in flight so your character dies. Heh, I think that will my first mod.

No, you're not.

5. Willy Rogers

Willy Rogers Nothing better to do.

Jun 15, 2015
    Expand that system and include custom weapons (with left handed receivers even though your right handed :evil:), imagine if you enter combat and in 5 shots, your new gun just falls apart in your hands! that sounds fun in a cruel way.

6. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah he said nothing about the quality. I expect 50% of it is just groans and grunts from getting shot or shooting things. Also a lot of "huh"s and "what?"s. Maybe a few variations of "good boy" too.

7. Nark

Nark Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 6, 2008
    Over 200 endings!

8. Marionettetc

Marionettetc Banned

May 15, 2013
    Of course it was. Thanks for your insightful contribution to NMA :ok:

9. raynor009

raynor009 Hell yeah!

Apr 29, 2012
    I see no one complained about super mutants, so I'm gonna do that first. The super mutants from the trailer looked pretty fucking small compared to a normal human. Looking back at the past fallouts they were at least 2 or 3 times bigger than a normal human. But bethesda had to fuck them up too. Holy shit, even the behemonth fucking shrinked heheh...

10. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Ok guys, don't act like 13 year olds here, everyone can psot their own opinion, even if you find it dumb there is no reason for name calling.

11. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    "...And of course you can play as a female."

WOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!

As if this is possible for the very first time in history of humankind. Someone has to explain to my why people are this dumb?

12. Willy Rogers

Jun 15, 2015
    Hmmm... Well, it could be the fact that we can't compare the protag's size, or they aren't Super Mutants. Willing to bet Bethesda is goin to make another "variant" of FEV, which is an okay excuse seeing as the US is a big country, but it would be cheap to use it twice in a row to hand-wave canocity issues.

13. scrapyardmongrel

scrapyardmongrel First time out of the vault

Jun 15, 2015
    No, thank you good sir!

14. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Because of slacktivists.

15. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    Looked fun, if you accept Fallout as happy-go-lucky awesome wasteland game. Lots of new features that look like they will be cool to mess around with. After seeing some of those features I am a bit more interested than I was after the reveal trailer. I just have a hard time getting mad at this anymore. Classic Fallout is never coming back, and Bethesda has about as much respect for those games as... well, NMA does for Bethesda, but I can still enjoy an open-world lite-RPG, and the execution here looks a fair bit less janky than their usual.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  16. Willy Rogers

Jun 15, 2015
    Oh god, please don't give that woman more attention than she already has.

17. raynor009

raynor009 Hell yeah!

Apr 29, 2012

Sounds porfect for Hello Kitty remake.

18. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    It looks like a solid base for New vegas 2.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. Marionettetc

Marionettetc Banned

May 15, 2013
    I think it was a combination of the current "SJW" environment in America and the supposedly leaked information about FO4 last year that stated you could only play as a Male character.

Honestly, It would have been hilarious if Bethesda had the balls to only have a male character. Would have thought about buying it.

20. NovaRain

NovaRain Casual Modder Modder

Mar 10, 2007
    Definitely, at least I can pre-order the game now, since I don't need the Pipboy in CE box. (don't have/use any smart device)

Would be great if without the sim city system.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015