Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links

Had I actually be in that theatre today I would probably have leaped onto the stage by now and strangled Todd Howard in front of everyone.
And I am sure half the audience would be cheering as I squeezed the life out this little ubergeek.

I would fight you for the opportunity to do it first.

It would be good if people here stopped talking about killing Bethesda employees. Even if it's just a joke, that stuff is not cool.

Anyone got a recorded video already? Have to go to work in an hour and don't want to wait till evening to be disappointed again.

It would be good if people here stopped talking about killing Bethesda employees. Even if it's just a joke, that stuff is not cool.

Anyone got a recorded video already? Have to go to work in an hour and don't want to wait till evening to be disappointed again.

I've got everything on "tape" but it's like 100gb cause I recorded with Fraps.

I have to ask, why do some people here not like the jetpack power armor?
Seeing as the war occured right when miniturization was beginning to get popular in the FO verse (at least I think so what with microfusion batteries and prototype optical disks, but huge ass mainframes and computers.) It's highly unlikely that such a jetpack would exist as pre war tech, and come on, scavenging a jet pack?

Seeing as the war occured right when miniturization was beginning to get popular in the FO verse (at least I think so what with microfusion batteries and prototype optical disks) It's highly unlikely that such a jetpack would exist as pre war tech, and come on, scavenging a jet pack?

Well there would be the Institute explanation, but even so power armor weights like a ton and a jetpack like that would be very unlikely to lift it.

Seeing as the war occured right when miniturization was beginning to get popular in the FO verse (at least I think so what with microfusion batteries and prototype optical disks, but huge ass mainframes and computers.) It's highly unlikely that such a jetpack would exist as pre war tech, and come on, scavenging a jet pack?

Well actually, scavenging a jet pack doesn't sound like the weirdest thing in fallout, I mean let's be honest a lot of things in fallout wouldn't fly in our reality by any standards...

Lol, overreact much? It was just a demo.[/QUOTE]

No I'm just not Autistic and not a Todd Nutholder!
And the dialog was horrible. it highlighted their gifted writing.
Sending your dog commands is just stupid

Fallout 4 Fags will be like "I played 2,000 hours building my immersuve town" blah blah
mah immershuve armors not rock em sock em robotz

Todd Howard;
"If you find that lamp" LAMPQUEST whoo hoo...
"if we need to sacrifice things to make more open world then"

Last edited:
Seeing as the war occured right when miniturization was beginning to get popular in the FO verse (at least I think so what with microfusion batteries and prototype optical disks) It's highly unlikely that such a jetpack would exist as pre war tech, and come on, scavenging a jet pack?

Well there would be the Institute explanation, but even so power armor weights like a ton and a jetpack like that would be very unlikely to lift it.
Oh, good point, a jetpack like that would work on a normal man, but with power armor weighing what it does? yeah, definitely would need a bigger one, all i can say is that it better be prohibitively expensive or just used in a one-off mission.

My inventory screen says it weighs "200". :p

Well actually, scavenging a jet pack doesn't sound like the weirdest thing in fallout, I mean let's be honest a lot of things in fallout wouldn't fly in our reality by any standards...

We get it, you're under 20 and Fallout 3 was your first Fallout game. More shitposting

Jet propulsion tech, especially given the game's setting around MIT, isn't a hard concept to fathom. In our world, jet propulsion tech existed WAY before our use of minimalization with computers and other tech. Don't underestimate the power of nuclear fusion. lol

Todd Howard on the post-show said the male/female voice actors have each recorded something like 13000 lines of dialogue.

We get it, you're under 20 and Fallout 3 was your first Fallout game. More shitposting

Actually, I'm almost 28 and I like to welcome new concepts to games that never had them. Too bad I'm not like you and like to be stuck living in the 90's with outdated gameplay mechanics.

Nice, real polite. Anyhoo, The lack of a skill option :twitch:. Hopefully it was a glitch or bug, or maybe it's on a different screen, but my hopes are slowly sinking into the swamp of despair or whatever. And banned Jet1337, don't forget banned :D

Back