Chris Avellone is a sexual predator

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
"today"

Jokes aside it's been a Pandora's box. It's hard not to argue that it's been of benefit in exposing bonafide sex-pest retards like Weinstein but it has given society quite the weapon of indiscriminate destruction.

It's creating a culture where it becomes a legitimate business decision for a man not to hire or interact with women. On a purely pragmatic scale, why run the potential risk?

If I were someone in a position of power in a culture wherein there's a group of my potential workforce that can completely fabricate and without any evidence utterly torpedo my professional life, why in the fuck would I ever want to engage with that?

In this instance there is evidence of Chris being a total fucking weirdo but rolling it in with literal rape and trying to expand the tent of cancelling to "acted like a twat" is going to bring us down a shitty fucking road

Last edited:
"today"

Jokes aside it's been a Pandora's box. It's hard not to argue that it's been of benefit in exposing bonafide sex-pest retards like Weinstein but it has given society quite the weapon of indiscriminate destruction.

It's creating a culture where it becomes a legitimate business decision for a man not to hire or interact with women. On a purely pragmatic scale, why run the potential risk?
When #MeToo happened I knew immediately that it would be weaponized by feminists to take men out of positions power. It is sad to see more and more men go the route of incels and becoming outright hateful towards women but this is a monster of women and feminists own making. I also can't blame companies not wanting to hire women anymore due to some of them looking to get a big cash settlement or get some clout and power by #MeToo'ing a executive or what not.

I thought it was how much money I can get out of you.
Remember the three 6's that hypergamous women look for in a man:
6 pack
6'ft tall
and 6 figures.
Have all three of those and you can get away with anything in the eyes of a woman.

Is that why they're all 30, pissed off, and wondering why no one wants to stay with them? That's why feminists want all the abortion funding and state ownership.

As someone who was a genuine victim of sexual assault, let me tell you that the differences between a real victim and one looking for attention and victim bucks. Real victims don't go to Twitter and throw around accusations. Most genuine victims go to law enforcement and settle things from there. They also look to move on with their lives and don't want to live in a perpetual state of victimhood for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Can we all appreciate that the Irish can laugh at racist jokes about them, unlike literally any other race?

Let’s also appreciate that there are women who
1) don’t discriminate based on political differences
2) are understanding of the differences of how men and women operate
3) won’t try to ruin your life.

Not to go tinfoil hat/incel, but almost EVERY woman I’ve dated has tried to ruin my life, one by court, and the rest by just being awful. Is it a conspiracy? Do all women want to bury me?!

#MeToo #BelieveAllWomen #OperationRuinArthurWelles

Having an American background has alot to do with it. Americans are crass and have no romanticism in their culture aside from the tribal pissing that it participates in. Hip-hop culture was invented by the man to keep the brother down and sell drugs.

I really hope Chris can come back from this somehow. Like Projared.

ProJared is one of the few mainstream Youtube video game guys I can stand. I say that but I have not watched his videos in a long time now. Completionist too.

ProJared is one of the few mainstream Youtube video game guys I can stand. I say that but I have not watched his videos in a long time now. Completionist too.

I go through weird phases of watching only the Completionist for 2 weeks, and subsequently not watching him for 6 months. Great content though.

W O M E N N E V E R L I E

Also:

Good to see Joe is fighting back. If only more men who were falsely accused did that. Sadly though in America if you're not rich or a women then the courts usually side against you but maybe if more men stood up for themselves maybe we can see a change in the system.

Last edited:
Not all men are degenerates, nor all women are saints.
Not all whites are evil, nor all blacks are innocent.
Martin Luther King Jr. taught all of us not to judge a person by their appearance, but their personalities and their mindsets.
If no one gets the message right, then what's the point?
Now, the people are bastardized by social media and their mindsets are warped.
Honestly, our society is nothing but a clusterfuck of impurity and hypocrisy, we couldn't tell who's right and who's wrong.
Yet, we still have love ones and we know ours better than anyone else. We know to trust them, because they're our true friends and families.
No matter how bleak and frustrating it gets, you always have your love ones to support each other. That is the power of Trust.

that is the kinda backwards thinking that got us into this mess to begin with.
Exactly, we should've live in peace.
However, others can't stand it.
So they need to create conflict, in order to find something to invest their warped kicks.
It's sickening, but no one spots an eye.
"Ignorance is bliss" my ass.

Last edited:
I haven't posted in awhile, and I just heard the news. Needless to say this is gravely disappointing to me. Chris Avellone is a hero of the industry, and is responsible for some of the best writing it has seen. Now we'll lose all the work he could have done for the remainder of his career. The left wing is out of control in this country. There is no right wing problem there is a far-leftist cult problem being fostered in universities and empowered by corporate hr/pr culture. I'm sorry to get political, but this personally angers me because I'm such a fan of his work.

I'm sorry to get political, but this personally angers me because I'm such a fan of his work.
I'd say we all are, here.

I think the issue is that victimhood appeals to people for whatever reason, perhaps as a replacement for their actual mundane lives.

I haven't posted in awhile, and I just heard the news. Needless to say this is gravely disappointing to me. Chris Avellone is a hero of the industry, and is responsible for some of the best writing it has seen. Now we'll lose all the work he could have done for the remainder of his career. The left wing is out of control in this country. There is no right wing problem there is a far-leftist cult problem being fostered in universities and empowered by corporate hr/pr culture. I'm sorry to get political, but this personally angers me because I'm such a fan of his work.

Honestly, if there was a left wing cult problem, I wish I could find it because I don't recall any initiations. (though you're free to think this way) To be blunt, we're all becoming complacent and demanding in instant gratification. Much like the older generations would probably relied on gossip magazines and tabloid journalism to find the dirt on people, the age of the internet has instilled the need of pablum on a larger scale. Particularly when it comes to seeing people at their worst and watching them get knocked down a peg, or two, or twenty. Not everyone is like this, of course; if you're disillusioned with the worshipping of media, you likely avert your eyes and don't look for the "he said/she said" stuff.

Though... God, it gets frustrating sometimes.

Honestly, if there was a left wing cult problem, I wish I could find it because I don't recall any initiations. (though you're free to think this way) To be blunt, we're all becoming complacent and demanding in instant gratification. Much like the older generations would probably relied on gossip magazines and tabloid journalism to find the dirt on people, the age of the internet has instilled the need of pablum on a larger scale. Particularly when it comes to seeing people at their worst and watching them get knocked down a peg, or two, or twenty. Not everyone is like this, of course; if you're disillusioned with the worshipping of media, you likely avert your eyes and don't look for the "he said/she said" stuff.

Though... God, it gets frustrating sometimes.
Amen, brother.

Chris should do what Joe did and get a lawyer and make a response soon. Waiting like this is just making him look more guilty.

Back