Chris Avellone is a sexual predator

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
When it comes to sexual assault discourse online, it's probably the trickiest thing to talk about.

There's so many variables at play and the fact it's hard to prove etc, the whole thing becomes a complete mess.

If sexual assault was taken more seriously, it would just be better for everyone, but sadly it terms of law, it becomes a massive cluster fuck.

Therefore I'm out of this discussion, there's too much to really unpack.

If you side with the accused, there's the potential that no matter what conflicting stories there may be, you could be siding with an abuser. However, there's also the idea of essentially ruining someone's life over what could either be a lie or an exaggeration.

There's also the thought of calling a victim of abuse a liar or an attention seeker and I'm not willing to go that far.

Unless more information comes out about this and there's some concrete stories, then I'm wall sitting.
Shit on me not taking a position, but I'm not willing to take a stance just yet.

I am privileged with the position where I do not have to side with anyone.

Alright, I looked into it a bit more, and there's more to it then what we've seen here.
There have been other stories of it circulating through the internet.

The fact he apologised (and not very well may I add) seems to suggest there's more to it then it appears.

It's sad to see, but bad people can make good art, and those games that he worked on that I enjoyed have included more people.

Recent stories have come out over more people I like such as Warren Ellis, and I've enjoyed some of the stuff he has done.

Me personally, I wanna go back to the Wild West.

“He has money, I’m gonna say he touched me!”

“might not wanna say that too loud, honey *BLAM*”

And everything was fine, except for a bunch of outlaws running around.

You could always do that and go to Wyoming. You can be a cowboy for 4 hours until you decide that livin is cheap so I'll get on welfare and smoke meth and then eventually shoot myself because you live all by yourself out in the middle of nowhere.

However it is better than being an ugly white man in a crowded space.

I just love it. No proof, no evidence. Just "Believe me because I have a vagina!" can end a man's career. Meanwhile, Zoey Quinn can murder a man and sexually harass someone and she still gets a ton of companies wanting her to work for them. Islam is looking more and more correct about women.

That's what happens when the goal of girlscouts is to sell cookies.

I'm pretty sure what he was apologizing for was asking to lick some married woman's cunt in DMs, I don't know his response to the other allegations or if their are any other allegations. But if this is all their is I have to laugh at how this can affect anyone's livelihood besides a chuckle from the internet. However with Forceful Frederico I doubt he would harm a fly he seems to be taking these allegations seriously and not taking it like a bitch so good for him.
1592871141611.jpg

Last edited:
Let this be a lesson to you guys out there. If you're a average looking guy and you work with women and decided to get a little flirty with a woman she will end your life and career to further her own career and make herself out to be a victim in a heartbeat. However, if you're a 10/10 Adonis looking Chad but is a sex predator, kiddie diddler or even a Neo-Nazi then that same woman will be all over your man meat.

But remember boys, there are no good men left. :roll:

Chris Avellone has always been a kinky guy. He has that irish cuck in him like Toront and Dirk and I do. You can tell by his fuckin pie irish face. The reason it's shaped like that is because of years of women sitting on irish faces too drunk to get an erection.

Let this be a lesson to you guys out there. If you're a average looking guy and you work with women and decided to get a little flirty with a woman she will end your life and career to further her own career and make herself out to be a victim in a heartbeat. However, if you're a 10/10 Adonis looking Chad but is a sex predator, kiddie diddler or even a Neo-Nazi then that same woman will be all over your man meat.

Come off it and stop riding it. I know I'm ugly. Men weld each others spines to furniture for pokemon cards and fuck toddlers. So do women.

It's gross. That's why we have the FBI supposedly. The Tranny FBI....

Life is a joke.

Chris Avellone has always been a kinky guy. He has that irish cuck in him like Toront and Dirk and I do. You can tell by his fuckin pie irish face. The reason it's shaped like that is because of years of women sitting on irish faces too drunk to get an erection.

This. Fuck the paddies. Not enough died on bloody Sunday.

You know what real oppression is when you're not offended by it anymore.

God women are so weak and opportunistic today. An average looking guy so much as flirts with a woman or says the wrong thing she will scream "RAPE" and try to ride on whatever victimhood she can get. I on the other hand have been sexually harassed, flashed at, groped and assaulted and would never even consider airing my grievances on a site like Twitter to rally a mob in order to give myself more power and clout. The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is the salesmanship.

Back