Climate Change is not real!

EFahvt9X4AEJhjL.jpg

Bye bye Brats n' beer, we all bug bois now!

iu

HOW DARE YOU.

Leaves AC on full blast non stop all spring/summer.

Looks like she has never seen the sun.

Basically. Just another liberal fear monger that wants to blame “scurry Murica” for the world’s problems, except she’s a kid this time. Because, you know, we’re evil.

HOW DARE WE WANT TO LIVE FREE!

Jokes aside, I may not believe in what this country has become, but I’m sure as fuck glad to live here and not anywhere else in this world. I appreciate the “lottery” I won, and I believe in a country founded on the ideals of freedom and liberty, ideals that we admittedly don’t always live up to, but at least we fucking try.

A 16 year old girl manages to trigger a hell of a lot of people for some reason.

Very strong and mature behaviour shown here by her "critics" to throw their memes and insults at her.

I guess we all need our bogeymans. Or bogeygirl in this case.

However you guys do realize how silly this is right? Because she actually does mean EVERYONE, she's talking mainly about the leaders of the worlds nations with her protest and complaints and this also includes the leaders of nations like India or China which ignore environment protection. So I really do not know what you guys are actually trying to say right now. That we all have to ... change or something?

Just saying. Or did she say somewhere that she ONLY means you, like you personally as the white, western male or something? Would be surprising.

HOW DARE YOU! IT'S WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT!

iu
What's your point? That this is a global problem?

Last edited:
A 16 year old girl manages to trigger a hell of a lot of people for some reason.
Can you be anymore of a stereotype?
Very strong and mature behaviour shown here by her "critics"
that is you being a dumbass for implying anybody here is mature. Besides what is the big deal? oh....I almost forgot who I'm responding to.

STOP FINDING THINGS FUNNY! - Vrni Cuk.

That America isn’t the only country causing this, so lay the fuck off of us for once. Find another boogeyman.
Where does she or anyone else say that it's only the American nation? Did I give you the impression that I ever said this is not a global problem?

Again I really do not understand what your point is here. If it bothers you so much, just ignore it? Has a 16 year old girl such power over people that makes you all so agitated? Wow. I mean I don't see what makes her special and I find some of the stuff about her ridiculous too. But you know what? It doesn't bother me.

Very strong and mature behaviour shown here by her "critics" to throw their memes and insults at her.

I guess we all need our bogeymans. Or bogeygirl in this case.
So anyone who criticizes this girl is either triggered or scared of her? I just enjoy making fun of people and with her it's pretty easy, she's a literal autist who is used by her parents, who are politicizing an issue that shouldn't be politicized by seemingly ignoring the worst offenders and going after the US, wearing Antifa shirts, etc.

So anyone who criticizes this girl is either triggered or scared of her? I just enjoy making fun of people and with her it's pretty easy, she's a literal autist who is used by her parents, who are politicizing an issue that shouldn't be politicized by seemingly ignoring the worst offenders and going after the US, wearing Antifa shirts, etc.
I haven't seen any criticism here yet. Just the repeating of silly memes and strawmen so to speak where some act like she's threatening the western civilisation. How? Why? What makes her so annoying in particular here?

Like I said I personally do not care much about her and I am not very fond of this hype surrounding her either, yes it's often ridiculous but how is that her fault anyway? But I have yet to hear that she's blaming all of the pollution just on America or only the western world. From what I can tell she seems to be an rather ordinary girl who doesn't even have very extreme views or something and which gets a lot of attention. Unless you see her Asperger as some kind of super power here. I really do not get the attention she's getting from either side here.

It's like there are two sides here, one that really dislikes her and one that follows her in every footstep.

Could it be that both is stupid?

Last edited:
I haven't seen any criticism here yet. Just the repeating of silly memes and strawmen so to speak where some act like she's threatening the western civilisation. How? Why? What makes her so annoying in particular here?

Like I said I personally do not care much about here and I am not very fond of this hype surrounding her either. But I have yet to hear that she's blaming all of the pollution just on America or only the western world.

It's like there are two sides here, one that really dislikes her and one that follows her in every footstep.

Could it be that both is stupid?
She has failed to point the finger at China and India some of the biggest polluters, so far she has listed 5 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Argentina, and Turkey. While she has also stated there are others one would think you would point the finger at more serious targets.

She has failed to point the finger at China and India some of the biggest polluters, so far she has listed 5 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Argentina, and Turkey. While she has also stated there are others one would think you would point the finger at more serious targets.
Yeah, maybe she should do that. But That's why you brave people are here for to remind us all that China and India are the bad guys too. Good job!

On a more serious note. Is that all the criticism? Because she didn't mention China and India that means she hates America? Anyway. I didn't even bring her up here and I am tired of talking about her to be honest because its diverting. And that's my criticism here. She's for many an idol. For some to hate her and for some to love her.

You know this goes always both ways. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to attack you here. But the end of the day she's a 16 year old teenagers. Nothing more. But nothing less. And I think it says more about the people attacking her as a person, be it trough memes or what ever than it does about her and what she does.

STOP FINDING THINGS FUNNY! - Vrni Cuk.

I usually ignore your drivel, for my healths sake, but just to make this clear.

This is not the Order. You would be correct if I posted this topic there.

This is a serious topic and a discussion. Sometimes things can get heated yes and we all make fun of each other sometimes, no problemo. But I didn't open this to become dumpster for stupid memes and straw men arguments about Great Thunberg. Maybe you should keep in mind that NMA is at the end of the day still a forum with forum rules and even here we have something that's called an etiquette. This is not 4Chan. I am not saying you have broken some rule here or what ever. But don't give me that "IT'S ALL JUST HUMOR!". I am maybe sometimes obtuse but I am sure not that stupid to see the difference between a joke and ridicuiliing a position/argument.

You want to post all the jokes you can find about her? Go and open a topic about it.

Last edited:
All those real men fighting the good fight with their voice. I can't take so much manliness.

This lazy slob of a Gen Z girl! How dare she to question the status quo. She should be sitting at home contemplating the uselessness of her existence while playing fortnight all day long like the rest of her useless generation I guess. Am I right, guys? A young person with high ideals. Jesus Christ! What's next? Demanding honest politicians? Fare wages for fare work even! preposterous!

Some of the criticism levelled at Thunberg is astonishing. It is the most vicious and the most fatuous kind of playground bullying

Part of the reason she inspires such rage, of course, is blindingly obvious. Climate change is terrifying. The Amazon is burning. So too is the Savannah. Parts of the Arctic are on fire. Sea levels are rising. There are more vicious storms and wildfires and droughts and floods. Denial is easier than confronting the terrifying truth.

Then there’s the fact that we don’t like being made to feel bad about our life choices. That’s human nature. It’s why we sneer at vegans. It’s why we’re suspicious of sober people at parties. And if anything is likely to make you feel bad about your life choices -- as you jet back home after your third Ryanair European minibreak this season – it’ll be the sight of small-boned child subjecting herself to a fortnight being tossed about on the Atlantic, with only a bucket bearing a “Poo Only Please” sign by way of luxury, in order to make a point about climate change.

Toront, poor boy. I think I am older than you. Maybe you should shut up and go back to school and take care about your mental problems instead of posting youtube videos from people that look barely older than Thunberg herself talking about topics you have no clue about.
- Yes I am joking.

Last edited:
Is that all the criticism? Because she didn't mention China and India that means she hates America?
More that it's clear she has an ideological slant, and that anyone who recognizes this is called a science denier. I have no problem with the message of wanting to protect our environment, I just find the perpetual doomsday prophesying to be ridiculous and allows policies that restrict people more than "save" the planet. Not to mention societies elite grandstanding to the masses on what they need to do to save the planet while they fly around on private jets around the world.

But I didn't open this to become dumpster for stupid memes and straw men arguments about Great Thunberg.
So. . .the mask slips.

I didn't give a single molecule of a fuck about any of this crap until I saw a child with a half saggy face from what appears to be bell's palsy having a conniption fit on stage about a squandered childhood. Well that is when a little molecule showed up because that is when it became funny.
You want to post all the jokes you can find about her? Go and open a topic about it.
No.

Last edited:
More that it's clear she has an ideological slant, and that anyone who recognizes this is called a science denier.

So did you experience this by your self? Besides this has less to do with her but some of her followers I assume. Why is she responsible for this in your opinion?

Also which policies has she created or influenced? You're giving her way to much credit here - which is one criticism I have with the hype around her. A lot of people followed the politics around climate change long before she even became famous by the way. She's getting a lot of attention yes. But I have yet to see some REAL policies based on what she does. Or do you really believe Trumps administration even considers what she's saying? Not that Trump has much more serious issues elsewhere right now and Great does not speak Ukrainian.

So. . .the mask slips.

What Mask? I wasn't the first to mention her and I would actually welcome it if we simply drop it. And if this all ends up in just shit posting about how shitty Thunberg is I am going to leave this topic alone. Go and open your own Thunberg fanboy topic plz. I don't know man I am going to ignore you again this is simply bellow my level of how I like to discuss topics. You do your thing I do mine.

I didn't give a single molecule of a fuck about any if this crap until I saw a child with a half saggy face from what appears to be bell's palsy having a conniption fit on stage about a squandered childhood. Well that is when a little molecule showed up because that is when it became funny.
So manly! Watch out. There are gay people in this forum posting too, ok?

Back