Climate Change is not real!

So did you experience this by your self? Besides this has less to do with her but some of her followers I assume. Why is she responsible for this in your opinion?

Also which policies has she created or influenced? You're giving her way to much credit here - which is one criticism I have with the hype around her. A lot of people followed the politics around climate change long before she even became famous by the way. She's getting a lot of attention yes. But I have yet to see some REAL policies based on what she does. Or do you really believe Trumps administration even considers what she's saying? Not that Trump has much more serious issues elsewhere right now and Great does not speak Ukrainian.
I said she has an ideological slant not that she was a politician, her goal isn't to bring policy it is to appeal to pathos and get people to rally around her while also serving as a shield since you can't "attack" a child. The only credit I'm giving her is the ability to cry like a little girl. I don't think she is responsible for much other than being an idol for the left to hold up on a pedestal while being coached by her parents all the way. I agree that Trump has bigger things to deal with right now so the whole climate change debacle will likely be a talking point on the campaign trail and continued in the next presidency.

@Crni Vuk less that I’m triggered by her than I am irritated by her screaming “how dare you” etc instead of trying to act her fucking age. I actually applaud her for sticking up for her beliefs, it’s just that her way of going about it is obnoxious.

Also, “just ignore it”? You progressives need to take your own advice, man. Ignore when people use racial slurs in a non-derogatory way. Until that’s done, I’m gonna exercise my right to free speech by calling this girl a retard.

EDIT: @Aurelius Of Phoenix, I’ll “attack” a kid. I don’t give a fuck. Maybe she needs a good debate, if only so someone can talk to her at a normal volume, without a “wavering, emotional voice”, and make her look even more like an asshole.

Again, Crni, I applaud her for standing up for her beliefs. But she needs to stop screeching like an entitled little cunt.

I’ll “attack” a kid. I don’t give a fuck
manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg

BASED

Last edited:
What Mask?
I put it in bold in the quote. do I need to make it giant colorful letters too?
So manly! Watch out.
Manly? what? I don't see how you can misconstrued snarky comments and memery with a tough guy act. But then I got to remind myself you are a bit of a putz.
There are gay people in this forum posting too, ok?
I don't see what that has to do with anything. whatever proclivities you do in your bedroom or in a airport washroom is between you and your living god.
I am going to ignore you again this is simply bellow my level of how I like to discuss topics.
Youcanthandlethetruth.jpg

Accident Free Nuclear Energy please.

Whatever happens, perhaps this is a game os SS13 where labs summons a blackhole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, Crni, I applaud her for standing up for her beliefs. But she needs to stop screeching like an entitled little cunt.
I see.

Until that’s done, I’m gonna exercise my right to free speech by calling this girl a retard.

Look guys, do what ever you want if it makes you feel better to call her a retard ... who cares. But I as I already said, it kinda tells more about you than her to show this kind of reaction. The thought to ignore her was meant as a suggestion not as an order. Has nothing to do with "free speech" here. So chill out a little.

I just find it astonishing how grown up people (not just here, she gets far worse comments on places like Facebook) can look at what she does and it makes their blood boil. And then you go on calling her entitled. It's really like she attacks you guys on a personal level or something like as she threw an insult at your way or kicked your dog or something. But anyway, I am tired of this as it really doesn't bother me anymore. I just find it ridiculous to get so worked up by what I see as a more or less ordinary 16 year old girl.

One last thing though as it's not only about Greta here. We see quite often very young people coming forward these days and simply demanding changes and their leaders aka the "grown ups" to show more responsibility and doing a better job. Like the teenagers that spoke up after the mass shooting at their school. For years people complained how unpolitical the youth is and how they can't get anything done and how they should stand for something and not just complain because they are lazy yada yada. Now we see them doing exactly that ... and everyone tells them to shut up because they have no clue how the world works. Well no shit grandpa! It's one of the things that makes young people so idealistic. It's really like all the wise guys telling them to shut have been born as 30-40 year olds and never gone trough puberty or something. We have a lot of young people looking at the world and society and they are fucked up - rightfully in my opinion - and they demand the generation which is still in power to do a better job with the power they still have. Is that naive? Maybe. But it's more than what most of us are doing as we sit around contemplating how everything's shit and nothing's changing. One thing that I have to admit is endemic on NMA after all. Probably comes with the love for everything post apocalyptic I guess. Again I just don't get it how so many grown up people get all the time so angry about this, particularly in social networks. But what ever.

Anyway just my 5 cent on this.

*Edit

Lets get back to the original point.

Last edited:
>says more about you than it does her

One thing you’ll learn about me if you haven’t already, @Crni Vuk and @The Dopamine Cleric, is that I get pissed the fuck off very quickly and very easily.

By pretentious fucking arrogance, for example.

I just find it astonishing how grown up people (not just here, she gets far worse comments on places like Facebook) can look at what she does and it makes their blood boil.
I think you conflate a lot of shitposting for actual anger, although I'm not a mind reader so I don't know the emotions of every individual who shit talks the girl.

I thinks she's a cutie pie. I feel sorry for her. She really believes in what she's doing.

She's younger than the mememe generation, she's had to watch all this shit on her phone and has lots to be depressed about, especially if your smart... while her friends are more concerned with watercooling their graphics card or what the fuck ever.

I just wish there was more LSD available and all of this shit would make sense.

:smug:

I think you conflate a lot of shitposting for actual anger, although I'm not a mind reader so I don't know the emotions of every individual who shit talks the girl.
I tried not to be specific with my comment. You are right I can not look into your head. I can only work with the stuff I can read. But I was also somewhat talking about the reactions in general, like Facebook, Twitter and sometimes in real, where people get so angry ... it's unbelievable. Can you imagine what sorrow personality someone must have to wish those teenagers to die, or getting raped or what ever? No clue ... Maybe I am getting old you know but I always wonder, what kind of waste of energy that is. Energy and time. There must be a lot of frustration, anger and pressure in some people. Where is this all coming from? It's certainly not something you pick up because it's fun.

They feel like they are under attack.

Simple.

I would if I were here be facing in the direction of the people when I spoke instead of at the iron gate.

To be fair, most people can’t tell the difference between my fake anger and my real anger due to the fact that even I don’t really know the difference.

Am I actually boiling listening to this child screech like a fucking banshee? Probably not, chances are her voice irritates me more than her message.

But again, I don’t know the difference.

I don’t really know what most feelings are like, and I’ve pretended to have them for so long that the line is blurred and i haven’t the slightest if I’m faking it or not.

I dunno. I really don’t.

What I DO know is that being in this conversation with high-horse Crni and fucked-out-of-his-mind Dopa is infinitely amusing to me, though, again, I could be faking that.

All I know for sure is my girl left me, and that shit stings. Or it doesn’t.

Nothing is certain when it comes to my feelings, because I’ve pretended to have them all my life. The reality is likely that I feel nothing in all these cases, but I’ve placebo’d my brain into thinking I feel something through constant practice.

Long story short, I’m crying onto my phone, and I can’t tell if they’re fake tears for my own benefit because up is down and down is up.

I’m not high. But I am Borderline.

My therapist tells me they’re similar.

I’d like to know what he’s on because it sounds terrible.

you're both...

so fucking gay.

And I've sucked dick before.

So yeah, both of you fairies.

What the fuck.

But it's more than what most of us are doing as we sit around contemplating how everything's shit and nothing's changing. One thing that I have to admit is endemic on NMA after all.
On the contrary, we've discussed environmental politics to detail in many threads here on NMA before. I had addressed directly to you a lot of posts with exactly the same sources from NASA or Club of Rome you keep repeating nowadays, so stop pestering people and pretending you're some climate Messiah of NMA with unique moral compass please, it's highly irritating.

Also here's interview with Jaroslav Matys, head of Czech association of adolescent psychiatry with decades of practice in the field under his belt. In Czech, obviously:
https://www.info.cz/cesko/sef-detsk...-a-uzkost-svet-je-pro-ni-cernobily-43054.html

This man explains how politicized ambitions supported by Greta's parents have strengthened her anxiety attacks and worsened her condition, how she doesn't perceive the world as a whole and works with a handful of carefuly picked up memorized facts instead, and how it would take years to help her even if she wasn't engaged in this. Your notion that young people with mental disorder have to be supported in their political fight is simply put wrong.

edit:
she's a literal autist who is used by her parents, who are politicizing an issue that shouldn't be politicized
Spot on.

Last edited:
iu

I want you to panic. THE FEAR!

Fear is what gets these people active.

Back