[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

Hey guys.

I made a Balisong (butterfly knife). Hope you like it :
papillon4.gif

papillon4hard.gif

PS : NovaRain, sorry for using your topic. But there is no other one about weapon edit (or maybe I dont found it)

EDIT : The MFBFG of the death ...
minigun1.gif

With a lot of misstakes and strange stuffs !!!

Holy hannah wtf is that minigun?! COOL!

BTW, if I wish to use some of this art (provided I receive authorization), which folder shold I put the .gif in? And should it be in .gif format, or some other? I'm experimenting with Cubik's item editor for now.

@Terbitator
They look cool especially the butterfly knives.
@Makenshi
Convert them to frm and put them in Fallout/data/art/inven/
add the new frms to the .lst file if it doesn't exit no problem you just need to export it from master dat. Here is a little help
http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php?page=fo-modding-protoed
Don't know if Cubik's item editor can create new prototypes but I'm using the above written method.

Wauw !!
All these new weapon frms look wicked !

I really like the pistols you made as well as the nsiper rifle & armageddon wasteland minigun.

Hope you can put them ingame next to the original weapons, as unique weapons.

Bye !!

Something new, something fresh ... the new plasma launcher !!!
Imo it looks like a shark.

grosgun09.gif
grosgun10.gif
grosgun10.gif
grosgun10.gif
With a blue projectile =P

Hell yea! exellent work! that's right, looks a bit a shark IMO.

"Plasma Shark 2: The return?"
:D

Also, may I use it for personal use?

If Grayswandir wants to use a blue projectile for this new gun, I remember that there was a downloadable version of Fallout Tactic's Gauss projectile, could be good , I think.

Damn, can't retrieve the link.

Hopper said:
If Grayswandir wants to use a blue projectile for this new gun, I remember that there was a downloadable version of Fallout Tactic's Gauss projectile, could be good , I think.

Damn, can't retrieve the link.

Here you go Hopper - these are my own Tactics explosions and projectile animations, included is the Gauss attack. They have been made into FRM's, etc, and their names are designed to copy over the originals. :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cfsm1bopr1zb459

Terbitator said:
Something new, something fresh ... the new plasma launcher !!!
Imo it looks like a shark.

grosgun09.gif
grosgun10.gif
grosgun10.gif
grosgun10.gif
With a blue projectile =P

Second and third look best, blue one is weird, maybe try changing all the other green in there into blue (or gray, whatever) as well.

Terbitator said:
I made the blue one for the fun. It looks like covered with carpet =P

New plasma rifle homemade :
plasma15.gif

Very nice weapon - I can see this with with a burst capability.

Terbitator said:
New plasma rifle homemade :
plasma15.gif

Looks good. Maybe try it without the scope? (or edit it so that the scope doesn't have the attachment part two times?).

I like them too, but a small description of the origin/what they're intended to be used for would be nice. ;)

@Terbitator
A plasma assault rifle? Nice! :D

@elx
They look great, I especially like the 4th rifle(?). It looks like some kind of a needler rifle to me.

Very nice work indeed :clap:
Too bad we don't have animation for a burst plasma rifle.
I also found the 4th rifle looks like a needler rifle or a grenade launcher ( even if the barrel is too narrow for that ).

.Pixote. said:
elx said:

Where did these weapons come from? They look great by the way.
The one on the left seems to be based on a relatively obscure russian assault rifle, the TKB 059.
The next seems to be a mashup of the HK CAWS with a speargun.
Don't know about the next.
The last seems to have parts of the .223 pistol, the Jackhammer and some rifle, maybe the Wattz 2000 or the sniper rifle.

Back